Seeking BBC Bull in connecticut

ctfun13

Couple
Couple is looking for a BBC bull who is hung thick and hwp that wants to own wife and fuck her often and even become her bbc lover. We're clean, down to earth discreet and real. She will play alone too and overnight as well. We're in the new haven area.

I'm a very handsome guy
I need you to send another photo by F I've only seen part of her ass I need to see more of her and I'll show you me

Couple is looking for a BBC bull who is hung thick and hwp that wants to own wife and fuck her often and even become her bbc lover. We're clean, down to earth discreet and real. She will play alone too and overnight as well. We're in the new haven area.
Ok let me give you a little information about myself I know what you are seeking is me

I'm not aggressive ******* very extremely a personal one person Very experienced and very competent And whatever fantasies of

Start this over are you still seeking a stud bow for long term call Cole wife sharing lifestyle
I don't ******* or do ******* I'm a very loving caring person
And I'm a very experienced cock Bo PS I'm not in New Haven

I will Be in Contact sending you a email now
Hey babe maybe you forgot I've been waiting on this email for quite a while now I'm for real
I will pound you. think of a good time we bout to get into
you want no other

Back