Seeking a female who loves being a slut for BBCs...

4please

Male
Yet desires an otherwise normal friendship with an understanding SWM who is not really a cuckold but is very open (kinky?) minded and simply loves watching females sucking and fucking BBCs. I am basically very nice, caring, shy, easy going, playfully good natured, straight (but shyly orally curious), professional type SWM, 47 (looks 30's), very thin, mostly smooth body, 5'9", long brown hair, with a very nasty, playfully kinky mind and am open to many different fantasies, including being treated/used (degraded?) like a wimpy cuckold by a female who loves being a slut or slave to BBCs. Happy with just watching, but also not opposed to being ordered (******?) to join in on the oral worship of BBCs, being made to provide oral stimulation to others while they are fucking, and providing clean up duty to whoever desires it or simply offering my mouth for BBCs to cum in. Have switchable Dom/sub curiosities for 1-on-1 with females, but am totally passive/submissive around Black (or even white) males. Bi female is a plus, all races (Asian? black? hispanic? white? or?) are very welcome. Also open to hearing from/serving other cuckold or Dom/sub couples. If interested, please email me with details and pics. Thank you.

Yet desires an otherwise normal friendship with an understanding SWM who is not really a cuckold but is very open (kinky?) minded and simply loves watching females sucking and fucking BBCs. I am basically very nice, caring, shy, easy going, playfully good natured, straight (but shyly orally curious), professional type SWM, 47 (looks 30's), very thin, mostly smooth body, 5'9", long brown hair, with a very nasty, playfully kinky mind and am open to many different fantasies, including being treated/used (degraded?) like a wimpy cuckold by a female who loves being a slut or slave to BBCs. Happy with just watching, but also not opposed to being ordered (******?) to join in on the oral worship of BBCs, being made to provide oral stimulation to others while they are fucking, and providing clean up duty to whoever desires it or simply offering my mouth for BBCs to cum in. Have switchable Dom/sub curiosities for 1-on-1 with females, but am totally passive/submissive around Black (or even white) males. Bi female is a plus, all races (Asian? black? hispanic? white? or?) are very welcome. Also open to hearing from/serving other cuckold or Dom/sub couples. If interested, please email me with details and pics. Thank you.
i can relate to your desire although i long to be cucked again even by a friend. I think friendship is very important when it comes to humiliation and cuckoldry.

This request is not done within the Site's Rules: #13 & #17 regarding how to make a request!
Please review the Site's Terms and Rules (either by clicking on "HELP" at the top of any page, then clicking on the "Terms and "Rules" option, or clicking on "Terms and Rules", located at the bottom right hand corner if each page). It is recommended that you do NOT make any further posts until AFTER you review and understand these rules. The Site takes these rules seriously. Thank you for your cooperation!

blackmeat

Hello. Love to Practice domination-at the same time learning subservient. I am Prudence. You can find me on IRCuckhold with my Black Master J. I would have to recieve his permission-of course he would be there. Look at the pictures under the same name. Hope to talk again with you and happy travels. Prudence

Back