Seeking a cuck to watch me fuck a BBC

I'm trying to understand the thread, myself! I'm a bit confused ...
How do you cuck someone that you're neither married to or have a sexual relationship with?
Care to explain, SnowWhite?
I think it's safe to say that she probably wants to find a guy to fill the role of being her white boi .. which she or other white female BBC lovers may find that the white male SOs can't ultimately handle see their gf get fucked by BBC .. so it doesn't mean that she must be without a white cuck boi though .. It's a matter of asking and their will be other guys willing to watch and serve her and her BBC lovers

Sounds like, to me, she's looking for a sugar daddy to "foot the bills" ... :rolleyes:
It could be .. even she's and I are both in Ontario.. if she's in Ottawa that's 9 hours of serious driving from where I am .. I could cross the border and be in Detroit MI in under an hour

I think it's safe to say that she probably wants to find a guy to fill the role of being her white boi .. which she or other white female BBC lovers may find that the white male SOs can't ultimately handle see their gf get fucked by BBC .. so it doesn't mean that she must be without a white cuck boi though .. It's a matter of asking and their will be other guys willing to watch and serve her and her BBC lovers
yes!!!!!!!!!!

Back