Seeking a cuck to watch me fuck a BBC

I'm trying to understand the thread, myself! I'm a bit confused ...
How do you cuck someone that you're neither married to or have a sexual relationship with?
Care to explain, SnowWhite?
Hey. There is nothing to be confused about. Being a bull, a hot wife, and a cuck are individual roles. There is really no rule that cuck and hotwife must be in a relationship. Bull and hotwife could be the couple. Although the norm is that it is a couple where hubby is the cuck. This is how people with averaging understanding of the fetish or lifestyle if you like see it. The fundamental theme, especially when its interracial which is the niche that this forum becomes a bbc being superior to a white boi over a white girl. I actually can pick up a girl on a night out and then find a white guy to watch me fuck her and serve both of us to ensure her sexual pleasure and it would still fall under the scope of cukolding, even though none of us know each other.

The female in an Interracial couple could have a white boyfriend that she cuckolds. Bull can even the owner of the cuck. Those that have interest in BDSM, voyeurism, exhibition, and polyamory will not confused about an ad like this. There can be different approach to the lifestyle.

We might have to raise this to a thread of its own and see what other thinks

The fundamental theme, especially when its interracial which is the niche that this forum becomes a bbc being superior to a white boi over a white girl. I actually can pick up a girl on a night out and then find a white guy to watch me fuck her and serve both of us to ensure her sexual pleasure and it would still fall under the scope of cukolding, even though none of us know each other.
Maybe so, BUT, that isn't cuckolding, unless you've been granted the privilege or authorization to redefining ALL the authoritarian sources like Merriam-Webster, Webopedia, Cambridge, Oxford, Yahoo, Dictionary.com, MacMillian, etc on that definition. Even when I stretch the definition to what some use on here (unmarried couples, female cucks instead of male cucks, etc) I can't stretch it to your definition. Why don't you provide us a source of your unique definition ... that would be a start. I'm a liberal, so I have a tremendous amount of tolerance in what you might come up with, ok?
The female in an Interracial couple could have a white boyfriend that she cuckolds. Bull can even the owner of the cuck. Those that have interest in BDSM, voyeurism, exhibition, and polyamory will not confused about an ad like this. There can be different approach to the lifestyle.
These are alternate lifestyles BUT, again, these have absolutely no relationship to a cuckold relationship OR a cuckold event. Nothing at all.

pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg..........................pic_word-REALITY.jpg

Maybe so, BUT, that isn't cuckolding, unless you've been granted the privilege or authorization to redefining ALL the authoritarian sources like Merriam-Webster, Webopedia, Cambridge, Oxford, Yahoo, Dictionary.com, MacMillian, etc on that definition. Even when I stretch the definition to what some use on here (unmarried couples, female cucks instead of male cucks, etc) I can't stretch it to your definition. Why don't you provide us a source of your unique definition ... that would be a start. I'm a liberal, so I have a tremendous amount of tolerance in what you might come up with, ok?

These are alternate lifestyles BUT, again, these have absolutely no relationship to a cuckold relationship OR a cuckold event. Nothing at all.

View attachment 1632791..........................View attachment 1632792
You missed my point when I implied that cuckolding can be defined as such in the context of the niche that this forum is mainly about. This is an IR sex forum, not a cuckold forum, cuckoldry happens to be a niche in the whole IR sex thing, just as IR sex is also niche in Cuckoldry as a lifestyle, get it?

You are obviously looking at cuckoldry from the traditional stand point, not as a fetish. This is obvious by your reference of Oxford, Cambridge, Mc Millan and the rest. If you want to define cuckoldry from that point, then none of these going on here or any other adult webdite is cuckolding. It would be an alternative lifestyle as you rightly pointed out, except for the very few wives here, if any, getting BBC without hubby's knowledge or approval.

In its modern usage, It is a fetish and role play. The term implies that it happenswith partner's knowledge, support and that the humiliation is also a form of sexual gratification for him.

Now, if any of those sources you mentioned defines it in its modern usage, they would most likely highlight humiliation, submission, chasitity, sexual gratification etc on the part of the cuck as a big part of the fetish. Now from the perspective of this forum, i.e IR sex, any of the scenerio I mentioned earlier can be regarded as cuckolding, or atleast loosely.

When a male and female interact sexually, instinctively the normal and basic course of things, is for the man to satisfy his sexual urges by getting an erection and penetrate her sexual organs until he is relieved. To achieve this he just needs to conquer the woman. Now if a second male happens to be there, there is a competition. He doesn't have to conquer just the woman this time but also eliminate or conquer the compitition.
If one of the male happens to be be black and more alpha than the other who is white as the female, the black male conquers the female and make her choose to mate with him rather than with the white male for whatever reason. Black male also conquers the beta white male by making him accept that the best he can get is to watch and not penetrate her, thereby confining him to chasity, how ever short. White male accepts as that is better than nothing, meaning he gets sexual gratification from the humiliation otherwise he wouldn't have accepted it in the first place. What would be the best closest term to call this scenerio if you must use a term for it from all the alternative sex lifestyles out there?

Wow, appears you're thinking a lot "deeper" into this ...
Merriam-Webster says
cuckold (noun)
.................a man whose wife has sex with someone else, or, a man's whose wife commits adultery,
cuckold (verb)
.................having sex with someone other than (your husband)

Cambridge Dictionary says
cuckold (noun)
................a man whose wife deceives him by having a sexual relationship with another man

Oxford Dictionary says
cuckold (noun)
...............a man whose wife is sexually unfaithful, often regarded as an object of derision.

I guess the common points with ALL the sources are married man and wife. No where, in all the definitions, can I find mention anything about the race of the cuckold, the wife, or the one she's having sex with. Cuckolding includes a fetish, as you mention, when it is done through mutual agreement with the married man & wife and they add the particular fetish to stimulate the cuckolding. But, again, whether it is a black man, white man, or pigmy from Africa, makes no difference. I won't go to the trouble of providing fetish definitions, but, I think of fetishes as "options", sort of like when buying a car ... each person buying a car decides what options they want on their car ... sport package, sun roof, GPS & satellite connections, coupe or sedan, etc. Just that voluntary cuckolding might include penis cage, sissifying, creampies, humiliation, interracial involvement, etc.
So, this is WHY I asked if you had any sources to your definition, because, I see/read no instances where black males specifically are mentioned anywhere. Maybe moving your ideas to a specific thread for discussion is a good idea. As you say, this IS a interracial relationships website, not a cuckold website. For all practical purposes, cuckolding, on THIS site, is just another fetish to interracial relationships. For THAT to work, still, the woman MUST BE MARRIED, or at the least in a understood monogamous relationship where she violates her relationship with a black male. What it does do, however, is create an imaginary "competition" that some males need to feed their egos & releave the abundance of testosterones.
Ok, and THAT is my FULL NICKELS Worth ....
pic_nickelsworth.jpg

Last edited:
I
Wow, appears you're thinking a lot "deeper" into this ...
Merriam-Webster says
cuckold (noun)
.................a man whose wife has sex with someone else, or, a man's whose wife commits adultery,
cuckold (verb)
.................having sex with someone other than (your husband)

Cambridge Dictionary says
cuckold (noun)
................a man whose wife deceives him by having a sexual relationship with another man

Oxford Dictionary says
cuckold (noun)
...............a man whose wife is sexually unfaithful, often regarded as an object of derision.

I guess the common points with ALL the sources are married man and wife. No where, in all the definitions, can I find mention anything about the race of the cuckold, the wife, or the one she's having sex with. Cuckolding includes a fetish, as you mention, when it is done through mutual agreement with the married man & wife and they add the particular fetish to stimulate the cuckolding. But, again, whether it is a black man, white man, or pigmy from Africa, makes no difference. I won't go to the trouble of providing fetish definitions, but, I think of fetishes as "options", sort of like when buying a car ... each person buying a car decides what options they want on their car ... sport package, sun roof, GPS & satellite connections, coupe or sedan, etc. Just that voluntary cuckolding might include penis cage, sissifying, creampies, humiliation, interracial involvement, etc.
So, this is WHY I asked if you had any sources to your definition, because, I see/read no instances where black males specifically are mentioned anywhere. Maybe moving your ideas to a specific thread for discussion is a good idea. As you say, this IS a interracial relationships website, not a cuckold website. For all practical purposes, cuckolding, on THIS site, is just another fetish to interracial relationships. For THAT to work, still, the woman MUST BE MARRIED, or at the least in a understood monogamous relationship where she violates her relationship with a black male. What it does do, however, is create an imaginary "competition" that some males need to feed their egos & releave the abundance of testosterones.
Ok, and THAT is my FULL NICKELS Worth ....
View attachment 1633179
Any how you want to see it, a beta male who plays such a role in a mfm sexual relationship can called a cuck, which is what this ad is all about. She has no interest in the infidelity aspect. I didnt bother to check your profile before my previous posts now that I did. I am done.

Last edited:
Have any of you that replied here to the forum that she started noticed that while you have all replied and conversed to her post, that other than originating this almost half a year ago that she has abandoned this forum since her one and only originating post of this forum?

If she is, I bet she is doing it in Cyber World, and they are whistling while she works their dwarfed little minds!!! As long as that works for her and for them, then I guess it's okay!!!:)

That is a great fitting cartoon image of Snow White and her 7 Dwarfs. The only thing missing is a half dozen to a dozen somethings for Snow White to blow like whistles.

Anyone cucks in the Ontario area willing to watch me fuck a BBC and have some fun?
Snow White I would absolutely love to join you it would be my first time and that would be so exciting while you're going down on him I'd like for you to lean up and give me a kiss let me suck your tongue I'd be so hot

Back