Seeding my wife

Finally got a great picture of my wife and BBC Bull.
After he asked me if I wanted him to cum in my wife and ask her if she wanted his cum in her; she told him "cum deep in me"; he started blowing a huge potent load in her fertile pussy. As you can tell, she put her legs up high, he came for a long while then placed a pillow under her hips telling her to stay put.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 721
After he asked me if I wanted him to cum in my wife and ask her if she wanted his cum in her; she told him "cum deep in me"; he started blowing a huge potent load in her fertile pussy. As you can tell, she put her legs up high, he came for a long while then placed a pillow under her hips telling her to stay put.
I’d want it several more times. ?

Wow, he's in great shape. They are very hot together

I’d want it several more times. ?
I supposed to breeding bull could just stay the week and if a black baby is the goal and it would be a good thing daddy submissive Chastity cuckold to send out on errands so you and you're chosen black ******* to your baby have as much time making babies as possible 🙏♠️❤️. I'm sure the black ball will get a kick out of you sending your pathetic uncle to the drugstore to pick up pregnancy tests😈. Where do you get silly a rousing and humbling and submissive cocktail that would be to see the pregnancy test come back pregnant 😈. What a beautiful gift of life that only a Queen of Spades wife could bless the marriage with a beautiful strong healthy black baby ❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏♠️♠️♠️

Back