Seeding and Breeding!!

Would you let a BBC seed you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MackJ

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
I have always fantasized about seeding and breeding potential and married hot wives.
The thrill of it never goes away when I see all the John Perkins comic strips and live pics of women being
preggo by the black men. Does anyone here have that same addiction that never goes away?
I find it real interesting breeding all the married and potential sluts alike. Care to share? Any thoughts?

I have always fantasized about seeding and breeding potential and married hot wives.
The thrill of it never goes away when I see all the John Perkins comic strips and live pics of women being
preggo by the black men. Does anyone here have that same addiction that never goes away?
I find it real interesting breeding all the married and potential sluts alike. Care to share? Any thoughts?

Yea. I'm right there with you in enjoying the fantasy. Chat with me in private sometime....

Last edited by a moderator:
I really really want to marry a girl and have her get pregnant from a black guy. My ex thought her black bf got her pregnant and was freaking out about what would happen if she was, and she asked if we would get married. I told her of course, and since then I realized I really wanted for something like that to happen.

Ive said before that I dont really want any more ******* as Im having fun again. But when I was seeing my regular black guy last Summer I did start having very broody feelings and 'what if?' moments. To the point where I started getting careless with my pill. What a thrill having a black guy cum inside me and knowing I hadnt taken the pill for a couple of nights!
I think it was mentioning this to him that made him go distant and we split up! Probably a good thing and im glad now nothing happened.

Ive said before that I dont really want any more ******* as Im having fun again. But when I was seeing my regular black guy last Summer I did start having very broody feelings and 'what if?' moments. To the point where I started getting careless with my pill. What a thrill having a black guy cum inside me and knowing I hadnt taken the pill for a couple of nights!
I think it was mentioning this to him that made him go distant and we split up! Probably a good thing and im glad now nothing happened.
Wow. He went that distant?

It might be 'a show' of total commitment yes. But perhaps for many, only a show of it.

There are horror stories of babies from such unions, found in dumpsters - or "dumped" into the collective bins of our society, in bad foster homes or worse environments, after the flush of fantasy is over & the white couple/woman comes to grips with the consequences of having mixed *******. This is extremely wrong & reckless.

Unless the people involved are devoted to taking full responsibilities for baby rearing, which is EXTREMELY rare. In our f@#ked up world, you find tons of unwilling parents, negligent in 'normal' circumstances.

Let's be real, we don't have our full wits or mental faculties involved when we're horny.
Pushing the envelope with this fantasy, might bring you a world of heavy burdens & hurt. Even if you never actually do it.

Back