Seeding and Breeding!!

Would you let a BBC seed you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First I find this topic very exciting. I have always fantasized about having a black man’s baby. I can see how erotic this would be in the bedroom, basically playing “Russian roulette”.

What I don’t fully understand is what happens when a bred wife/gf becomes pregnant. There is no way of knowing who the ******* is until delivery day. I would think this would cause a lot of anxiety? And if she does have a beautiful mixed baby, how is this explained to family, friends and coworkers? Am I just too much of a realist? Help me understand.

I was in a lifestyle relationship with an ex - we were very much in love and serious and found that her having a black lover made our bond stronger. Ideal all around (though clearly it didn't work out in the long run). She and I talked about this topic quite a bit, sometimes in the form of erotic fantasy, sometimes in the form of practicality. She felt ... maybe not quite love but a profound care and deep respect for her lover. I liked him too. She talked about very seriously wanting to have his baby if we got married and were ready for that. Leaving aside all the detailed conversations about what this meant for us, our plan was to tell friends and family that I was having fertility problems and we'd gone to a clinic and chosen a donor based on health, intelligence and all sorts of important traits that were not racially specific, that the donor just happened to be of mostly African heritage.

Interesting that you would call this a fantasy when what I had stated was that planning needed to be done ahead of time since people are planning on breeding. If pre-meditated thoughts are being given to do such a thing then pre-meditated thoughts should also be given on how to carry out the result of the event (how one is going to sensibly raise the baby, and provide them with a strong healthy identity without confusing, and lying to the baby). All children from adopted or single family homes grow up wanting to know who their real parents are and should be allowed that respect.

All I attempted to provide was step by step suggestions on how such an act could be carried out reasonably. This was all in consideration and with the baby's best interest in mind as the baby is the one who is the most important in this situation in the long-run. People shouldn't procreate (breed/what have you) without ensuring they have all the resources necessary and the best interests in mind for the baby and men whether black, or white, or whatever should not neglect their responsibility either.

If you have any valid points for consideration with what I had stated please do message me directly and we can discuss them. In the world where I come from there is a mantra that I was taught which is if see a problem then step up and attempt to solve or correct it. Its not enough to just point out a problem as everyone can see it, but you should already have a solution to offer before pointing out the problem. Do you have an offer that may be better. Please provide them as I'm open to hearing other ideas which could be just as good as what I offered.

Again this is a beautiful sight to behold and real BlackBulls are always there for their seeds.
kiss-the-belly-jpg.259059
Very well spoken. A solution instead of a problem. There is a catch 22, because there is never a perfect solution. The best solution I can think of is, when the Black Bull achieves complete domination on a 24/7 basis. If he can achieve that, then he can convince the Cuckold couple of anything, even impregnating the wife. But how can he ensure that the husband or boyfriend will pay up after the baby is born???? He must make the husband/ ******* adopt the children or baby before it is born by agreeing to sign the necessary paperwork in advance. His signature must be on the legally binding documents, before the impregnating process begins. After that, it would be unlikely for the husband to leave a baby that he is paying for and investing so much money into...

My dear friend. Its one thing that you state you want multiple men to be involved in the act of breeding so as you put it "the issue of paternity never comes up", and its entirely another thing about explaining to your family and friends about the baby who will most likely not look like you and be darker. Obviously when the baby is born and it comes out beautiful but with a darker shade hence from dominant black genes it is going to raise all types of questions first from the delivery doctor and nurses (in their minds at least) and then from your family and friends.

So here is what I suggest. First off my mantra is honesty is the best policy and what I would advocate. I don't personally like to lie nor do I like people who lie and are deceitful. I would be honest and tell people that you wanted another baby and one of mixed ethnic background so you and your wife found a sperm donor to provide one. That may be enough for some people and friends, but your family is going to honestly want to know more about the sperm donor. Did you goto a sperm bank, did you check the *******'s genealogy (for mental instability, genetic defects, etc. etc.).

With all that being said in the past paragraph, I would suggest to you to do it the right way and find one Bull who can meet such criteria that a sperm bank would require and then be able to answer with a straight face to your family that you found a sperm donor, you supported your wife, you could not provide a strong, healthy and superior quality semen for her to be inseminated and successfully impregnated, and the sperm donor you found was the best selection from the sperm bank (bank being in this case, the Bull(s) you selected to breed your wife).

Now your family is going to still want to know more about the sperm bank you went to, and why you didn't choose a Caucasian sperm donor and you need to answer them assertively and firmly but cooly and not hostile in an even tone as follows;

'Did you not hear me, the sperm donor we choose was the best candidate to select from and we made the choice together and we are happy and there is nothing further to discuss about this. It is our baby and we will love our baby no different than the others, and we want to know that you will love and accept our baby too as you love us and be happy for us. Hopefully this statement will back up your family members then put them on the defensive about offending or hurting your feelings and having them now justify, solidify, and demonstrate their love and support for you and the baby.

Anyone of your friends and family who can't understand, accept, and support your decision and love your baby is probably not worth you remaining in close contact with any longer, screw them and just keep the relationship cordial from that point on with a simple how are you, yeah things are fine, blah, blah, blah and keep it moving not giving them another thought.

That is just a thought from my mind (a highly intelligent, thoughtful and honest mind at that). It allows you to be honest but obviously leaves out alot of pertinent details to help you save face in your family and community about your sexual preferences. Its about being selective in the details and facts you choose to disclose. You and your wife have to prepare, and be adamant about being consistent, not contradicting one-another, stick to the script and talking points ahead of time, almost like you are going on Fox news and you know they are going to twist and spin your words against you even though they say you will get the last word. So choose your words carefully ahead of time and stick to them so you don't get out-foxed (pun intended). Best wishes to you and I hope you find and get what you want. -BBB76 out

tumblr_n0j9t8NIsb1stod96o1_400.jpg
Very well spoken. A solution instead of a problem. There is a catch 22, because there is never a perfect solution. The best solution I can think of is, when the Black Bull achieves complete domination on a 24/7 basis. If he can achieve that, then he can convince the Cuckold couple of anything, even impregnating the wife. But how can he ensure that the husband or boyfriend will pay up after the baby is born???? He must make the husband/ ******* adopt the children or baby before it is born by agreeing to sign the necessary paperwork in advance. His signature must be on the legally binding documents, before the impregnating process begins. After that, it would be unlikely for the husband to leave a baby that he is paying for and investing so much money into...

I have always fantasized about seeding and breeding potential and married hot wives.
The thrill of it never goes away when I see all the John Perkins comic strips and live pics of women being
preggo by the black men. Does anyone here have that same addiction that never goes away?
I find it real interesting breeding all the married and potential sluts alike. Care to share? Any thoughts?

So does my wife's black boyfriend. He was in heaven when my wife started having unprotected sex with him.

IP_1400_main_1507721511_1-47.jpg

Well I have personally seeding and breeding 12 potential and married hot wives within the last Severn years six throughout Europe all with their husbands consent and five within the UK and i,m still servicing the ones in the UK with their husbands consent and when on vacation in Europe i service some of the woman i have made pregnant and i love the feeling of making them cum and cum and the smile they have on their faces, What is a bull to do

I don't know how this functions in the US. He i just had to sign up for being the *******. We have had no problems at all.

Back