Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria

Seduction by JIMMY BADASSS

For most wives, it's hard letting go.

The same thing goes for hubbies as well, though they often tend to deny this. I can tell you that I've received quite a lot of emails from various hubbies who talk about wanting their wives seduced. If you visit most adult forums online that cater to such topics, you'll as well notice the same thing: a lot of the members there are white hubbies who want their wives seduced by a black lover. Nothing wrong with that. However, a lot of them carry the wrong intentions in their minds. Either that, or plenty of them are delusional.

One of the reasons why most wives won't succumb towards being seduced by an outsider is because their hubbies themselves haven't opened their minds toward wanting this to happen. There is that double-tugging fear of how much the wife might become enthralled by her new lover and neglect him totally. There's the fear that that she might/will ostracize him from having any form of contact with her sex, and thus leave him with a ball of chain around his neck.

http://mastershango.com/2013/02/20/seduction-as-revealed-by-jimmy-badasss-pt-2/

My question to the hubbies here is this: How much seduction did you/are you intending to put toward getting your wife seduced?

Absolutely brilliant and I think this aspect transpires in every relationship. I believe the answer always is communication. The husband and wife can easily be on the same page which then allows this 3 person relationship to flourish.

Seduction by JIMMY BADASSS

For most wives, it's hard letting go.

The same thing goes for hubbies as well, though they often tend to deny this. I can tell you that I've received quite a lot of emails from various hubbies who talk about wanting their wives seduced. If you visit most adult forums online that cater to such topics, you'll as well notice the same thing: a lot of the members there are white hubbies who want their wives seduced by a black lover. Nothing wrong with that. However, a lot of them carry the wrong intentions in their minds. Either that, or plenty of them are delusional.

One of the reasons why most wives won't succumb towards being seduced by an outsider is because their hubbies themselves haven't opened their minds toward wanting this to happen. There is that double-tugging fear of how much the wife might become enthralled by her new lover and neglect him totally. There's the fear that that she might/will ostracize him from having any form of contact with her sex, and thus leave him with a ball of chain around his neck.

My question to the hubbies here is this: How much seduction did you/are you intending to put toward getting your wife seduced?
im totally agreed

Absolutely brilliant and I think this aspect transpires in every relationship. I believe the answer always is communication. The husband and wife can easily be on the same page which then allows this 3 person relationship to flourish.

It's what couples need to know before indulging in inviting an outsider to their nest.

Back