Seducing my brother-in-law

It was Friday night and my sister was having a party we arrived around 7:30 and it was already going strong several people i could tell already had a few to many and the driking games were never ending later on i had ran out of drinks and cigars and had too much to drive and my husband was n the middle of flip cup so ray (my sister's husband) volunteered to tk me to the store noone suspected anything bc nothing had ever happened but tonight was different his light brown skin, muscular body and smile wer turning me on all i kept thinking ab was how big and handsome he was so when he was the one who was sober enough to drive it all worked in my favor. He had been wearing athletic pants and seeing his bulge/imprint made me extremely wet.We got n the car and didnt put my seatbelt on he drove a min and i reached over and grabbed his package softly squeezing and rubbing he looked at me and i kept going i felt his cock getting thicker, heavier, and harder. I wasnt going to be disappointed he was well endowed to say the least i pulled his cock out and leaned over i spit on his head and stroked his cock then buried it n my throat i couldn't tk all of him but he enjoyed it i sucked his balls and licked his shaft while stroking i could tell he wasnt used to getting head like this after ab 10 mins i felt his cock pulsing and a warm load of cum rushed n my mouth i never slowed down i swallowed him and sucked him until we got to the store i could feel his legs jerking and it made me that much more horny. Otw bk i played with him the whole time and he stopped at the little park in their neighborhood, he started kissing me and shoved his hand down my pants i told him we needed to hurry so he pulled down his pants and sat in the middle of the backseat his huge cock was standing str8 up and i wanted it i sat on him grinding on his shaft before a grabbed him and put him n me a slide all the was until my clit was on his stomach i felt pressure in my chest and juices flowing he said hed never had a girl take his entire 11inches like that i told him to sit bk and i then started bouncing on him all the way up to his head and down to his balls over and over faster and harder each time i was ab it squirt and stopped but he told me keep going so i did and soaked him after a few minutes he pulled me off and came in my mouth my pussy felt great his big brown dick stretched all the right places...to cover up me squirting we spilt a beer in the car and on him oops! He might have to become a regular 20181105_112819.jpg

It was Friday night and my sister was having a party we arrived around 7:30 and it was already going strong several people i could tell already had a few to many and the driking games were never ending later on i had ran out of drinks and cigars and had too much to drive and my husband was n the middle of flip cup so ray (my sister's husband) volunteered to tk me to the store noone suspected anything bc nothing had ever happened but tonight was different his light brown skin, muscular body and smile wer turning me on all i kept thinking ab was how big and handsome he was so when he was the one who was sober enough to drive it all worked in my favor. He had been wearing athletic pants and seeing his bulge/imprint made me extremely wet.We got n the car and didnt put my seatbelt on he drove a min and i reached over and grabbed his package softly squeezing and rubbing he looked at me and i kept going i felt his cock getting thicker, heavier, and harder. I wasnt going to be disappointed he was well endowed to say the least i pulled his cock out and leaned over i spit on his head and stroked his cock then buried it n my throat i couldn't tk all of him but he enjoyed it i sucked his balls and licked his shaft while stroking i could tell he wasnt used to getting head like this after ab 10 mins i felt his cock pulsing and a warm load of cum rushed n my mouth i never slowed down i swallowed him and sucked him until we got to the store i could feel his legs jerking and it made me that much more horny. Otw bk i played with him the whole time and he stopped at the little park in their neighborhood, he started kissing me and shoved his hand down my pants i told him we needed to hurry so he pulled down his pants and sat in the middle of the backseat his huge cock was standing str8 up and i wanted it i sat on him grinding on his shaft before a grabbed him and put him n me a slide all the was until my clit was on his stomach i felt pressure in my chest and juices flowing he said hed never had a girl take his entire 11inches like that i told him to sit bk and i then started bouncing on him all the way up to his head and down to his balls over and over faster and harder each time i was ab it squirt and stopped but he told me keep going so i did and soaked him after a few minutes he pulled me off and came in my mouth my pussy felt great his big brown dick stretched all the right places...to cover up me squirting we spilt a beer in the car and on him oops! He might have to become a regular View attachment 2202480
OMG fantastic story and that pic is fucking GORGEOUS. i ciuld worship that hot cunt all night long.

god i loved my wife cheating on me.

It was Friday night and my sister was having a party we arrived around 7:30 and it was already going strong several people i could tell already had a few to many and the driking games were never ending later on i had ran out of drinks and cigars and had too much to drive and my husband was n the middle of flip cup so ray (my sister's husband) volunteered to tk me to the store noone suspected anything bc nothing had ever happened but tonight was different his light brown skin, muscular body and smile wer turning me on all i kept thinking ab was how big and handsome he was so when he was the one who was sober enough to drive it all worked in my favor. He had been wearing athletic pants and seeing his bulge/imprint made me extremely wet.We got n the car and didnt put my seatbelt on he drove a min and i reached over and grabbed his package softly squeezing and rubbing he looked at me and i kept going i felt his cock getting thicker, heavier, and harder. I wasnt going to be disappointed he was well endowed to say the least i pulled his cock out and leaned over i spit on his head and stroked his cock then buried it n my throat i couldn't tk all of him but he enjoyed it i sucked his balls and licked his shaft while stroking i could tell he wasnt used to getting head like this after ab 10 mins i felt his cock pulsing and a warm load of cum rushed n my mouth i never slowed down i swallowed him and sucked him until we got to the store i could feel his legs jerking and it made me that much more horny. Otw bk i played with him the whole time and he stopped at the little park in their neighborhood, he started kissing me and shoved his hand down my pants i told him we needed to hurry so he pulled down his pants and sat in the middle of the backseat his huge cock was standing str8 up and i wanted it i sat on him grinding on his shaft before a grabbed him and put him n me a slide all the was until my clit was on his stomach i felt pressure in my chest and juices flowing he said hed never had a girl take his entire 11inches like that i told him to sit bk and i then started bouncing on him all the way up to his head and down to his balls over and over faster and harder each time i was ab it squirt and stopped but he told me keep going so i did and soaked him after a few minutes he pulled me off and came in my mouth my pussy felt great his big brown dick stretched all the right places...to cover up me squirting we spilt a beer in the car and on him oops! He might have to become a regular View attachment 2202480
Awesome time, I'm sure you'll want more

Back