Seducing a wife/hotwife

What can go wrong
I’m not sure. The scenario, However unlikely, is a turn on. I was just curious if anyone had ever done it before. I know that I probably wouldn’t want to do that with my wife, especially after talking to people more experienced in the lifestyle. I was just wondering if anyone had tried it before.

Alright......was at the club earlier this morning & this Curvy white Woman was all over me (No complaints, whatsoever).......a few minutes later, her husband walks in looking for her & she slides under table & starts throating my meat (she is Talented) as well as a friend of mine sitting with me.......needless to say I was quite pleased & she left a contact number & various addresses vowing to cum back & finish us off (she says it’s not womanly to half-do anything sexual).......nevertheless, in her hurry to return to the club parking lot (without hubby seeing what she had done), I began to get a better picture of her situation......she’s clearly cheating (don’t know about him)....... is this a situation worth pursuing? I’m really not interested in breaking (or helping to break) up a marriage........but I do feel the need to satisfy her as well seeing as how good she was to me this morning

Have any bulls out there ever seduced a a wife/hotwife? Was it with or without her knowledge? Would you do it if the husband knew but the wife didn't? This is something I’m curious about trying and wanted to hear about some experiences if there are any.
Why do you want to know this is important?????????

Maybe I should just meet her elsewhere, although I’m sure she’s going back to the club, but that one won’t be on me.......and I’ll encourage her discretion until I know whether he knows r not

Back