Seduce my GILF wife

Looking for a clean and respectful and very well hung guy that loves to flirt and seduce a mature older married white wife. Must love the thrill of pursuing a GILF. Husband only interested as watching or hearing about it afterwards.
Must be very discreet and able willing to follow the situation as spelled out if chosen.
Please respond if you are between 23-65, clean , professional and respectful.
Race not important, (black men I think I have a good plan) as art of seduction is the key. Pic not necessary but appreciated, along with a few lines of how you would approach a wife in public.

Looking for a clean and respectful and very well hung guy that loves to flirt and seduce a mature older married white wife. Must love the thrill of pursuing a GILF. Husband only interested as watching or hearing about it afterwards.
Must be very discreet and able willing to follow the situation as spelled out if chosen.
Race not important, (black men I think I have a good plan) as art of seduction is the key. Pic not necessary but appreciated, along with a few lines of how you would approach a wife in public.
Can I dm you?

I'm game with a lot of experience with what you're seeking 😈

Thanks for your response and interest in seducing my wife. We are an older couple. She is 65 5ft 3 155 lbs short blondish brown hair and blue eyes 34D breasts with magnificent eraser size nipples. We used to go out and have a good time at bars and nightclubs dancing, drinking and letting her hair down. But the last few years we have slowed down but I would really like to get back into it and was hoping to get a younger hot BBC stud to befriend my wife so that someone other than me tells her she is to young to give up. She is a flirt and I hope that is a turn on for you. Tell me more about you and what are your interests. Likes and dislikes? Profession? She is a avid reader and loves the tv show "game of thrones, Outlander and Yellowstone. It has been a few years back but the November 2016 election has really put a damper on her especially her mood. She doesn’t like the racist Trump. So that should give you something to get her attention if you like these subjects. Look forward to hearing back from you and all about you. Again this will have to be a seduction without her knowing I set it up. Again thanks and look forward to hearing back from you.. also are you married? So, If you are interested then we should get together over a beer and discuss a plan. What part of St. Louis do you live? Hope to hear back from you soon.

Thanks for your response and interest in seducing my wife. We are an older couple. She is 65 5ft 3 155 lbs short blondish brown hair and blue eyes 34D breasts with magnificent eraser size nipples. We used to go out and have a good time at bars and nightclubs dancing, drinking and letting her hair down. But the last few years we have slowed down but I would really like to get back into it and was hoping to get a younger hot BBC stud to befriend my wife so that someone other than me tells her she is to young to give up. She is a flirt and I hope that is a turn on for you. Tell me more about you and what are your interests. Likes and dislikes? Profession? She is a avid reader and loves the tv show "game of thrones, Outlander and Yellowstone. It has been a few years back but the November 2016 election has really put a damper on her especially her mood. She doesn’t like the racist Trump. So that should give you something to get her attention if you like these subjects. Look forward to hearing back from you and all about you. Again this will have to be a seduction without her knowing I set it up. Again thanks and look forward to hearing back from you.. also are you married? So, If you are interested then we should get together over a beer and discuss a plan. What part of St. Louis do you live? Hope to hear back from you soon.
Im right outside of Saint Louis, just east in Granite City Illinois

Back