Secret Society for BBC Worship

View attachment 1623116

Attention all of you who wish to Worship The Black Man and Black Cock. If you live in the Southeast US area and able to travel to our Atlanta location. If you find your fears preventing you from fulfilling your fantasies.

Then the Southern Hypnotic Order is for you. We will Hypnotically take your fears and reservations away.

If you are taken by fears and wish for them to be removed. Then PM me

You can begin a life free from fears and fantasies that will finally become real

This pic is from the movie Eyes Wide Shut, post a pic of your event please!

All this is gradually turning into its own ideology, with its own symbols! And this is a very powerful thing with far-reaching consequences and events. It's unlikely to stop.

This secret society idea is to me just the opposite of what is needed for cuckolding or White Wives desire for black cocks only. Cuckolds, White Wives and BBC Bulls need to bring this lifestyle out in the open, this way Cuckolding might in time become much more acceptable.
agreed. we need this hypnotic training to remove societial blockages keeping us from our places as Black cock servants and cum dumps

Got good places in england
share the places with us please. dom mistress, chastity sissy servant slave. sissy does what i say. needs to learn to do what dominanant black cocks want. without question. wearing lingerie and chastity while master photos everything to ensure compliance.

Back