Secret is out

CaliVenom

Male
From
CA, US
20140706_175316.jpg 20140706_175245.jpg Wow , so as I have posted before "I know (my wife secretly) craves black cock. The other night we were lying in bed and she caught me looking at some the posts from wives stretched out pics, she immediately grab my phone and started looking at the pics. I went with it and asked her asked her if she would like to get fuck by a big black cock and she said, "yeah".
So I went on to show all her the others pics on the site after 10 mins or so she was really horny coz I was toying with her teasing her rubbing my fingers up and down her clit while she was looking at the pics. I started finger fucking her and she told me to jab three fingers in her, she was so fucking wet from watching the pics I figured it was chance my to ask her if she liked the black cock in her and she said yes. See in the past I had suspicions one night after she called me to pick her up she had been with out two of her co- workers at a bar watching a game they both happen to be black. So I kind figured something happen but, she never fessed up to it.
I asked the next question "how was the black cock when it was in you"? She said it felt so good.... then she realized the secret was out before she said anything to cover any lies she may have come up with I immediately ripped her soaked panties off and gave her the best fuck I could give her.

So she nothing said happened that night ..what do you think?.oh she was pretty fcking wasted when picked her up
That night before fucking her she let me take some pics of her tits before I ripped into her.

.... I immediately ripped her soaked panties off and gave her the best fuck I could give her.

So she nothing said happened that night ..what do you think?.

gif_Yellowball-Excited.gif yeah, I love those 3 minutes fucks, too. Just hop on her, blow your nut in her and turn over .... No use fucking her for hours ... that's what we got dez blackboiz for, right?

In all seriousness, Cali, if you get that excited everytime she fucks around on you, you'd be a fool to make her stop. You should find those fellows and send 'em a Thank You card with cash or something. Maybe buy 'em a martini or something.
gif_Yellowball-mixingMargarita.gif

ps ... nice pair of coconuts, by the way!

MacNfries, well said.... Gotta find one with a good size for her (lots of girth), would love to see her lips stretched and have her say :help: . thanks love her ripe nipples too.

View attachment 416247 yeah, I love those 3 minutes fucks, too. Just hop on her, blow your nut in her and turn over .... No use fucking her for hours ... that's what we got dez blackboiz for, right?

In all seriousness, Cali, if you get that excited everytime she fucks around on you, you'd be a fool to make her stop. You should find those fellows and send 'em a Thank You card with cash or something. Maybe buy 'em a martini or something.
View attachment 416248

ps ... nice pair of coconuts, by the way!
tumblr_n8lisz2s5A1s0i9oio1_250.gif

View attachment 416089 View attachment 416090 Wow , so as I have posted before "I know (my wife secretly) craves black cock. The other night we were lying in bed and she caught me looking at some the posts from wives stretched out pics, she immediately grab my phone and started looking at the pics. I went with it and asked her asked her if she would like to get fuck by a big black cock and she said, "yeah".
So I went on to show all her the others pics on the site after 10 mins or so she was really horny coz I was toying with her teasing her rubbing my fingers up and down her clit while she was looking at the pics. I started finger fucking her and she told me to jab three fingers in her, she was so fucking wet from watching the pics I figured it was chance my to ask her if she liked the black cock in her and she said yes. See in the past I had suspicions one night after she called me to pick her up she had been with out two of her co- workers at a bar watching a game they both happen to be black. So I kind figured something happen but, she never fessed up to it.
I asked the next question "how was the black cock when it was in you"? She said it felt so good.... then she realized the secret was out before she said anything to cover any lies she may have come up with I immediately ripped her soaked panties off and gave her the best fuck I could give her.

So she nothing said happened that night ..what do you think?.oh she was pretty fcking wasted when picked her up
That night before fucking her she let me take some pics of her tits before I ripped into her.
Nice tits!

Back