• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hungteacher

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
AZ, US
So I have had a few couples over the years talk to me about their desire to breed, and with black men, but they were afraid of the social implications.

I have also had a few married women, come to me secretly and ask if I would breed them or find a suitable man to impregnate them.

This is a difficult topic to discuss because it takes sexual fantasy into a real world context, because getting pregnant is not a joke. I dont take it lightly and no woman should either.

I am sometimes the most logical choice for women in areas of the country that are less open about race and also about sex and pregnancy. And unfortunately, in the US there are a lot of places like that. I am only part African, one side of my family is from Northern Africa and not recent immigrants either. So the other side is Eastern European and my skin is white or very pale skin. practically no pigment at all.

but women who admire African men for their bodies, and their demeanor and attitude, and their cocks, I have it in spades. I am also intellectually superior to most men, regardless of race, so you get a superior cock and superior mental capacity, when it comes to Darwinism, I fully realize i am a prime candidate for breeding.

I am married and my wife is unable to have children and we would like to have 1 baby for our family. So at her request, I am posting to open the discussion and also to consider a woman, or couple that would like to discuss breeding. And/or surrogacy.

We are open to more, like surrogacy and breeding, so that we both get a family from my seed.

So I have had a few couples over the years talk to me about their desire to breed, and with black men, but they were afraid of the social implications.

I have also had a few married women, come to me secretly and ask if I would breed them or find a suitable man to impregnate them.

This is a difficult topic to discuss because it takes sexual fantasy into a real world context, because getting pregnant is not a joke. I dont take it lightly and no woman should either.

I am sometimes the most logical choice for women in areas of the country that are less open about race and also about sex and pregnancy. And unfortunately, in the US there are a lot of places like that. I am only part African, one side of my family is from Northern Africa and not recent immigrants either. So the other side is Eastern European and my skin is white or very pale skin. practically no pigment at all.

but women who admire African men for their bodies, and their demeanor and attitude, and their cocks, I have it in spades. I am also intellectually superior to most men, regardless of race, so you get a superior cock and superior mental capacity, when it comes to Darwinism, I fully realize i am a prime candidate for breeding.

I am married and my wife is unable to have children and we would like to have 1 baby for our family. So at her request, I am posting to open the discussion and also to consider a woman, or couple that would like to discuss breeding. And/or surrogacy.

We are open to more, like surrogacy and breeding, so that we both get a family from my seed.
Your one sick brother dude and trust me you not superior to sh..

@jenny4bbc2 is that an actual statistic? Can you please post the reference, so that people can read the article. That would be interesting to discuss.

I re-read my post and lightskins offense to it - it would seem that he feels inferior intellectually for some reason. I have no idea why. Lightskin, no one was talking to you- so you're own personal insecurities are something you should deal with. But if you read a general post, interject yourself into it, (for whatever reason) you are going to find fault in everything posted on the internet.

I have only a few pieces of advice...either 1) do the radical thing and get off the internet, because you are going to make yourself angry and miserable every day
or 2) relax, read posts as they are intended and that is a non-inflammatory commentary on the world.

If you are from the US, dont be a TRUMP. Just be calm, intelligent and open minded. And you will see that more people want will want to discuss things with you.

Let's say the fantasy comes true and all western civilization is genetically altered by BBC. I say western cause the other races around the world simply will not that happen. Damn what the women want.
So we have a civilization of mandigos. Within a few generations the white race is extinct. Yay right? Big black dicks every where and for everyone. However the genes don't lie. The society is abundant with rappers and athletes. There is no inavation no ambition remember there is no white pussy to aspire to. No industry no advanced anything. Except of course very good at fuking. The Asians make quick work of them. Having paid attention to history the will not acquire slaves. Rembering the white man's mistakes. The white race is exterminated along with their progeny. Yea your fantasy rocks.

Back