second time massage

Couplette

Couple
Recently in July, my wife and I went on a weekend holiday to a spa resort in Mallorca without our *******. Without too many expectations it was a really a time for us just to getaway from our busy lives. Although curious sometimes, we are not swingers or have do we have any intention to be active in that lifestyle. We had a “one off” experience some years back but haven’t really pursued trying to make it happen again until this weekend.

Theres something about resort hotel rooms which really sets off the escapist and decadent nature in my wife and I, so after the first day I enquired about massage treats for my wife and I…and while not satisfied with what the resort had to offer, I browsed several local sites till I found a special masseuse that might get my wifes attention..He was a registered professional masseuse who specialized in tantric and erotic services…and of course when I proposed this to my wife she said “ no way” and then changing her mind later that day, saying only “ lets start with massage, not so sure about extra services..lol”. I booked the masseuse for the next day .

Adrian ( not his real name) was of Spanish-African origin with an incredible sport physique and a genuine charming persona. Upon meeting him, my wife and I were put at ease, and he brought his whole set up to our room, and my shy wife suddenly became chatty hahaha.. After setting up the ambience of the room, with dim lights and music, I decided to leave to get refreshments and return a little later. My wife all fresh in her bathrobes gave me a silly look before I left, we agreed she would negotiate the services as she feels like it.

I returned to the room 20 mins later, to a beautiful ambient scene of a naked black man standing beside my face down naked wife..all oiled and relaxed…she murmured something to me while I asked if she was all ok. Over the next hour I sat back and watched it all...omg It was beautiful, it was obvious which service my wife had negotiated.
Her hands caressed his cock while me massaged her, and while he was at the upper part of the massage table she would take him in her mouth, his erection visibly growing bigger..most amazingly he massaged her pussy with his erect oiled cock…he slipped on a condom and they proceeded to have slow gentle sex.

It was only the second time for my wife to have sex inside our marriage, and my wife and I have no regrets..it was an incredible experience.. although we are not sure if we would repeat it, it should be tried at least once.:)

Recently in July, my wife and I went on a weekend holiday to a spa resort in Mallorca without our *******. Without too many expectations it was a really a time for us just to getaway from our busy lives. Although curious sometimes, we are not swingers or have do we have any intention to be active in that lifestyle. We had a “one off” experience some years back but haven’t really pursued trying to make it happen again until this weekend.

Theres something about resort hotel rooms which really sets off the escapist and decadent nature in my wife and I, so after the first day I enquired about massage treats for my wife and I…and while not satisfied with what the resort had to offer, I browsed several local sites till I found a special masseuse that might get my wifes attention..He was a registered professional masseuse who specialized in tantric and erotic services…and of course when I proposed this to my wife she said “ no way” and then changing her mind later that day, saying only “ lets start with massage, not so sure about extra services..lol”. I booked the masseuse for the next day .

Adrian ( not his real name) was of Spanish-African origin with an incredible sport physique and a genuine charming persona. Upon meeting him, my wife and I were put at ease, and he brought his whole set up to our room, and my shy wife suddenly became chatty hahaha.. After setting up the ambience of the room, with dim lights and music, I decided to leave to get refreshments and return a little later. My wife all fresh in her bathrobes gave me a silly look before I left, we agreed she would negotiate the services as she feels like it.

I returned to the room 20 mins later, to a beautiful ambient scene of a naked black man standing beside my face down naked wife..all oiled and relaxed…she murmured something to me while I asked if she was all ok. Over the next hour I sat back and watched it all...omg It was beautiful, it was obvious which service my wife had negotiated.
Her hands caressed his cock while me massaged her, and while he was at the upper part of the massage table she would take him in her mouth, his erection visibly growing bigger..most amazingly he massaged her pussy with his erect oiled cock…he slipped on a condom and they proceeded to have slow gentle sex.

It was only the second time for my wife to have sex inside our marriage, and my wife and I have no regrets..it was an incredible experience.. although we are not sure if we would repeat it, it should be tried at least once.:)
This is great! Thanks for sharing ;-)

Wow...we can certainly relate to this story. Recently while on holidays my wife and I curiously indulged in an erotic massage service...My wife liked it so much she booked her self a second one a week later..she didn’t tell me much more in detail, but it involved arousing nude body to body contact..with of course a happy ending...there was no direct intercourse, but on her second visit the masseuse massaged her sensitive regions with his big massage tool..until she came..lol..was the best spent 100 euros..would do it again she says..let’s see

Wow...we can certainly relate to this story. Recently while on holidays my wife and I curiously indulged in an erotic massage service...My wife liked it so much she booked her self a second one a week later..she didn’t tell me much more in detail, but it involved arousing nude body to body contact..with of course a happy ending...there was no direct intercourse, but on her second visit the masseuse massaged her sensitive regions with his big massage tool..until she came..lol..was the best spent 100 euros..would do it again she says..let’s see
Hey that’s great to hear a similar encounter..from memory, watching the well oiled black cock massage my wife’s pussy was so erotic..it was only after it “slipped in” several times that they decided to slip on a condom and have actual sex...i almost came..watching at that point..my wife looked so in control and sexy...and of course his cock just fit in nicely..

Our encounter shared..ADC62820-0F00-4841-B4E8-DEEB06C708F8.jpeg

Attachments

• E382F42E-7C72-4A08-B6A0-6C53F596F57C.jpeg
    E382F42E-7C72-4A08-B6A0-6C53F596F57C.jpeg
    38.9 KB · Views: 122
  • BBFAE80A-E7B7-4E14-9362-C7BBC4574BAA.jpeg
    BBFAE80A-E7B7-4E14-9362-C7BBC4574BAA.jpeg
    44.7 KB · Views: 137
  • 96B43854-30BA-44B5-9C4F-01861882A2F1.jpeg
    96B43854-30BA-44B5-9C4F-01861882A2F1.jpeg
    64.1 KB · Views: 138
  • 4427230B-57C0-4E43-B275-1C4B1730646C.jpeg
    4427230B-57C0-4E43-B275-1C4B1730646C.jpeg
    58.4 KB · Views: 142
  • 839478A0-9243-4F59-AECC-AF448CD2817D.jpeg
    839478A0-9243-4F59-AECC-AF448CD2817D.jpeg
    31.6 KB · Views: 142
  • DBE7C3E0-E8FC-4264-9C36-8D9FC2ED940C.jpeg
    DBE7C3E0-E8FC-4264-9C36-8D9FC2ED940C.jpeg
    27.6 KB · Views: 146
  • 6291BE66-F8F9-4CCF-B512-6658D78EC69A.jpeg
    6291BE66-F8F9-4CCF-B512-6658D78EC69A.jpeg
    45.1 KB · Views: 145
  • DAE55C39-C659-4A6C-AD3A-F85E500C0187.jpeg
    DAE55C39-C659-4A6C-AD3A-F85E500C0187.jpeg
    42 KB · Views: 155
  • 7E639FC9-43D2-40C2-B365-F32350BF78AD.jpeg
    7E639FC9-43D2-40C2-B365-F32350BF78AD.jpeg
    47.6 KB · Views: 163
  • 46EE1E46-A300-4CD1-A5D1-22009789CE08.jpeg
    46EE1E46-A300-4CD1-A5D1-22009789CE08.jpeg
    46.8 KB · Views: 163
  • 8B0C7CE3-8E2D-45F8-BB3B-3C39F4A178ED.jpeg
    8B0C7CE3-8E2D-45F8-BB3B-3C39F4A178ED.jpeg
    43 KB · Views: 156
hi there. I have found over the years that there are some things people will do on their the first time. Like visit a strip club, or a know gay club. Once just to say they have done it. There are other things guys and gals do as a group.

A few years back a lady friend accompanied me to the city where i had two and a half days of meetings. For her it was a chance to go shopping in a real mall. The company put me up in a nice hotel to make up for the fact i was going to be given a dressing down by the customer. On a side note it did happen however i pointed out the defective product was not from my plant, and the breakage was due to the poor condition of their shipping racks.

Now back to my story. On the first night there i found my friend having dinner with what looked like a new friend. It took a few minutes to realize that this well dressed gentleman was there to provide a service. I was told he was a masseuse and that they were just getting aquainted before the massage. He was a great conversationalist and by the end of the meal they were like old friends with an easy going atmosphere.

I figured i should see them to the room then pick up my computer to write my report in the lounge.

Well an hour later i headed back to the suite. Yes suite not room. The bed room door was open and the light were dim. There was soft music playing and i could hear quiet conversations going on. Not what was Said just talking. I placed my computer on the table and headed back to the lounge when my phone went off. My friend was calling i figure to ask that i take my time. Nope. She wanted me to come back. When i arrived i was met at the door by my friend with only a bed sheet wrapped about her. We had a quiet conversation. Basically i had a few choices. One find another room for the night, sleep on the couch, sleep on the second queen sized bed in the bed room or sleep next to her and the masseuse. Not what i was expecting four choices. Oh and one more thing no touching i was not to be involved unless asked and leave if told to do so.

I choose the last option.

The beds in the bed room had been moved apart so that he could set up his table. There was still sheets on the table and he was wearing a pair of large hole mesh under wear.

Well i asked which bed they intended to use. This through them for a minute. Then i suggested the one by the window. They would have the side by the window and i would have the side between the two beds. I explained that if need be i could simple move to give them more space. I then headed to the wash room to take a shower. Just was i got in this nice gentleman stepped in. He explained that he would be giving my friend a massage that she was a bit nervous and wanted me there. He also went on to explain that she had set this meeting up about three weeks ago when she asked to accompany me. He also explained that she had asked that if any extras where to happen that they were to be bare back and that they each had been tested. He also explained that he might be there for the night. That he had prepared for this massage date by abstaining for the previous three days . All of this was done through a shower curtain.

he then asked if it was ok to join me in the shower explaining there were a few reasons for this request. One to help make me comfortable being close to him and two did i want my back washed.

Well i got my back washed and when i stepped out he was waiting for me with a pair of white mesh shorts like he was wearing he also gave me a small blue box. In side i found a two inch long smooth plexi glass rod and a ring. He explained that the rod was a penis plug and that the ring was to hold it in place. He went on to explain that it was to remind me not to play with my self and that it would heighten the experience.

With the plug in place and the mesh shorts on i returned to the bed room.

There i found the massage table between the beds. My friend waiting in a chair near by.

I slipped into the bed on my side, a moment later my friend slipped back on the massage table. The room was lit only by a few LED tea lamps and there was a battery powered oil warmer heating the oil.

As the massage began i watched from below the table height as he again massaged her starting at her feet. Slowly working his way up her body exposing only what neede to be touched. After a bit i thought to my self that i should have some input so i asked if it was ok to open the drapes after all we were on the fifteen floor. Once done i returned to me side of the bed.

Well he worked his way up to her head spending a lot of time on her back and shoulders. Then is started back down again. At this point my friend asked if i would mind removing the sheet. This time the masseuse was standing closes to me. So i slip out of bed and removed the sheet covering her, folding up and draping it across a chair before returning to my side of the bed.

Before he had been working small areas not he began working larger areas like from her shoulders to her hips. Then from her lower back to her knees. From time to time i would hear a quick intake of air and realize that his hands were in between her legs.

Finally he was at her feet. When he began to massage the inside of her legs. Where was no mistaking in he was touching her in a most intimate way. Her breathing was now a bit more laboured and the rhythm was off.

When he asked her to roll over he went and got the blanket again and covered her up. Again he worked up her body in small sections covering her back up as he moved up her body.

Again when he reached her head she asked that i remove the sheet. Again i folder the sheet and lay it across the near by chair. Returning to my place in the bed. This time he spend time working on her hear and shoulders before moving lower. I could see that her nipples were erect her eyes closed as she ride to relax and control her breathing. As he worked her abdominal area he leaned in and blew on her nipples. It mush have felt good as her hand clinched the side of the table and her body stiffened. He kept his head down as his hand went lower. He was breathing on her stomach when it became clear he had is fingers in her pussy. I know because she spread her legs first just a bit then a bit more until her legs were wide open with just her feet still on the table. Then there was the sound of a wet pussy being worked over and the there was a smell of wet pussy

Then at last he moved down to her feet her legs remained open and i knew he was using his finger nails on the inside of the legs to a positive effect. After a few minutes i heard my name being called. She was asking me to help him out. That she wanted the extras. Could i remove his shorts.

This was a first for me. Well the entire night had been a first in many ways.

As i lower his shorts he lifted his head for but a moment. Asking me to ensure the sheets were down on the rest of the bed. He also asked that i use some of the warm massage oil to lube his manhood. Then he went back to eating her pussy.

Well getting the short down was a bit of work as i was trying to avoid touching him. Then i realized that i was going to have to touch him any ways. The oil felt great and there was a soft sent of lavender. I started to apply the oil only to realize that his skin was drinking it up and that i would need more to get the job done. It was with the second hand full of oil that i felt something different. There were two hard bumps along the top of his cock. About two inches down from the crown to the first and another two inches to the next one. They were about1/2 around. I had heard stories of this however i thought they were just stories. I must have stop for i sudden heard him ask that i oil his balls as well.

Once he was oiled up he stood up and asked my friend if she was ready to continue. If there was any dout. He then slowly pulled her down the table to him. She had a glazed look in her eye. Then is stopped. Laying his cock on her pussy. Again he waited a moment until i heard her say to ask say “guide him in” he stepped back a bit to give me room. I lifted the leg filthiest from he and placed the heel in his arm pit. He turned and smiled. Then i lifted the one closest to me and placed in the other arm pit. The legs were now wide open. I used one hand to spread her pussy lips and the other to guide his hard manhood to her opening. I then stroked it up and down more than a few times. I later learned that he was just over nine inches long and just over eight inches around with a mushroom head that was even bigger around. I then spread her a bit wider and slowly guided him in. I did not want to remove my hand until she was stretched open and ready for more. He must have realized what i was doing was he slowly stroked in to her through my hand. When a finally released my hand he still had about four inches to go. However he slowly worked those last four inches into her.

I have to thank him for the penis plug as i am sure i would have ripped my cock off. I have never been harder in my life.

After a few moments of this he asked that i take the massage table away when he lifted her up.

Once she was off the table he legs now over his shoulder he told me hot to fold the table. With the table now folded i turned to watch as he fucked her standing up. Then her body began to convulse and tremble at which point he began deep French kissing her.

Well i quickly slipped back into my side of the bed. Then i realized that the other side was against the wall. I was blocking the way.

Before i could move he came to beside me near my head and with out pulling out carried her over my face still balls deep in her.

That night before they drifted off to sleep for a few hours he pumped her full of cum five times. Then again about five in the morning they began again.

Not sure if i should fill in all the details from the point they got into the bed and when they went to sleep.

Absolutely great story. Well written. We applaud you wife's adventurous nature.

Would love that for my wife.

Back