Seattle-Olympia lf bbc/mixed couple to share blonde pawg sex slave with

Blonde Wife PAWG

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
OR, US
This is the husband posting. NOT gay, bi, cuckold. Totally dominant. She submits to me, I tell her what to do, and my kink is to have a 1 time night where I make her submit to a black/mixed couple.

We are an attractive white couple, straight male looking to share blonde pawg in area of Olympia to Seattle Aug 15 weekend. We will have an upscale hotel room Sat night and take it from there.

Male is straight and only looking to share blonde pawg for adventures. We have discussed it a lot, she is very into black men, had a black bf in college, gets hit on by brothers a lot and likes it. It turns husband on when she gets male attention. She wants a couple to share her and make her submit to, bbc male / any female (prefer hwp, ethnicity unimportant, bi preferably, would love a strapon, will have magic wand we all take turns holding on her clit all night).

The goal is to meet at a black dance club, meet us and dance with her (Im dominant, *NOT* a cuckold, and am the key to making this happen.... if we are cool, we move forward. Rudeness to either of us and its over). NOT going to make this regular, nor use real names. This is a one time fun night deal. She will submit to me, you, and your girl if she's bi.

You need to have social skills and be friendly with us both. No phone numbers, no real names, protected only if it gets that far. Disease free and show proof ahead of time.

Play it by ear, no expectations, but this can be a lot of fun. She is down to be sexually dominated and used all night. No anal, no bareback, do not ask. She'll do what she's told for us, watch you guys fuck, then be our plaything all night. Light bondage, spanking, slapping, tit slapping/licking/biting/clamping, hair pulling. She wants a black man to spank her and her husband (me) to make her submit to him in steps. She has never touched a woman so your girl gets her bi cherry, how cool is that?

Bring a girl (preferably bi, a little dominant, hwp, any ethnicity) and we can have same room then go from there.
The blonde wife pawg is excited to submit, be handcuffed, made to seduce you both, get dominated and pleasured by us 3 all night. 420 friendly, buy her a ******* or two to help her get in the mood, white girl fun. Yay. Sex all night. Lets make this happen. Need to send pics, attractive face, HAVE A BI GIRL - *NO* single guys, no white guys, no other guys - sorry we want her to fuck a black or mixed guy couple ONLY. NO pic collectors and be able to voice verify.
Clean/professional/discreet gets her as your sex slave for a night, lucky couple.

If we click, we can trade more pics ahead of time. She has to find you attractive to choose you.

This is a real ad. Russell Wilson just signed again, Bernie Sanders was in town, black lives and cocks matter to us. NO single guys. 0 photo.jpg

Back