Seattle couple looking for fun....

VINNEE

Male
Hi,

We are a good looking Seattle couple looking for interracial fun.... The Mr. is simply going to watch and take pics or vid.

The Mrs is a 38yo sensual Mom with phenomenal curves and a thirst for black meat. Her HWP body is beautiful and seductive. She has very nice well proportioned 38DD breasts and a few tatoos to go with. We are quite new to this, however we have managed to find a couple very nice young gentlemen to oblige and they were great. However we want to move forward looking for something very specific... Though these gentlemen were large, the Mrs needs something VERY large and most importantly VERY THICK! And little attitude to go with it wouldn't hurt! The Mrs loves to scream when you hit the right spot, she is very sexy and fun in bed....

We are a drama free and respectful couple. The Mr. has a professional life and discretion is important to a certain degree.

If your between the ages of 25 and 45, HWP and VERY LARGE.... Please hit us up... We are happy to exchange pics and contact info...

All the best,

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    391.6 KB · Views: 221
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 200
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    691.9 KB · Views: 170
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 168
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
Unfortunately I can't help you get what you're looking for, but had to say your wife is gorgeous! If she isn't made for BBC I dont know who is. The first picture with the blue top combined with the action shots from the other thread are about to send me over the top. More pics would be great, even if just clothed like the first as she is incredible, especially those fuck me eyes.

Also would be great to hear more about her. What does she like about BBC other than the size? What does she say when you two are fantasizing about her next BBC? Is she submissive in with them? Does she swallow/take facials for you and/or them? Good luck in your search!

Unfortunately I can't help you get what you're looking for, but had to say your wife is gorgeous! If she isn't made for BBC I dont know who is. The first picture with the blue top combined with the action shots from the other thread are about to send me over the top. More pics would be great, even if just clothed like the first as she is incredible, especially those fuck me eyes.

Also would be great to hear more about her. What does she like about BBC other than the size? What does she say when you two are fantasizing about her next BBC? Is she submissive in with them? Does she swallow/take facials for you and/or them? Good luck in your search!

What she likes the most most is just how naughty it all seems... She feels like she is breaking down social barriers when she is with a black man... She most definitely likes the stamina, but most of all the size.... She is a size queen of all size-queens.... One of the gentlemen mentioned to her that he was going to breed her, and it simply has put her over the edge!

Yes, she pretty much takes whatever someone is willing to give... Facials, swallowing, ........ ect... That's all good with her!

Hi,

We are a good looking Seattle couple looking for interracial fun.... The Mr. is simply going to watch and take pics or vid.

The Mrs is a 38yo sensual Mom with phenomenal curves and a thirst for black meat. Her HWP body is beautiful and seductive. She has very nice well proportioned 38DD breasts and a few tatoos to go with. We are quite new to this, however we have managed to find a couple very nice young gentlemen to oblige and they were great. However we want to move forward looking for something very specific... Though these gentlemen were large, the Mrs needs something VERY large and most importantly VERY THICK! And little attitude to go with it wouldn't hurt! The Mrs loves to scream when you hit the right spot, she is very sexy and fun in bed....

We are a drama free and respectful couple. The Mr. has a professional life and discretion is important to a certain degree.

If your between the ages of 25 and 45, HWP and VERY LARGE.... Please hit us up... We are happy to exchange pics and contact info...

All the best,
GOD why dont you guys live over here!!! Wish I was living there now!! Hot fucking Wife!!

Back