Searching for wifey's former BBC lover. WVU graduate, Retired NFL

My wife's very first lover was a Black college football player at WVU. He went on to play for the NFL and is now retired. He contacted her several years back and was interested in hooking up with her even though she was now a married mom.

Unfortunately I did not approve of the relationship at the time and it didn't end well for any of us :( I am now hoping to mend the relationship between us. I would love for him to be her BBC bull. I am pretty sure he would love it too.

It might be a long shot but if you fit the description please let me know.

My wife's very first lover was a Black college football player at WVU. He went on to play for the NFL and is now retired. He contacted her several years back and was interested in hooking up with her even though she was now a married mom.

Unfortunately I did not approve of the relationship at the time and it didn't end well for any of us :( I am now hoping to mend the relationship between us. I would love for him to be her BBC bull. I am pretty sure he would love it too.

It might be a long shot but if you fit the description please let me know.
LOL....so if you know who the person is and you're looking for him...why wouldn't you just contact him?
You must know his name. But instead you decided that a random post on an interracial website would be the best way of going about it? Ha. Pure comedy.

LOL....so if you know who the person is and you're looking for him...why wouldn't you just contact him?
You must know his name. But instead you decided that a random post on an interracial website would be the best way of going about it? Ha. Pure comedy.

Rats.. I thought it was me, but I'm white and played for the JETS. :rolleyes:

Back