Searching for BBC in Heidelberg

QueenInanna

Female
From
Germany
We (F 22 bi, M 25 straight) are searching for a young dominant BBC in Heidelberg to join me and my boyfriend (he might join, he might not, but if you are uncomfortable with MMFs, you're not needed).

Requirements: at max 33 years old (under 30 preferred), at least 19 cm in length and reasonably thick, long-lasting with the ability to go multiple times, non-pushy and friendly, can speak English (as bf isn't fluent in German). You'll be in the front of the line if you're okay with getting pictures taken (with your face and identity hidden of course).

We are willing to verify to prove that we are real, you must be willing to do the same (in case you're not verified here).

We are seeking BBC only. Not interested in brown guys trying to pass off as BBC, it's not gonna fly (nothing against you, just our preference). Please only send a message if you're in the area (Heidelberg/Mannheim/Karlsruhe) or can visit easily (no i mights).

We (F 22 bi, M 25 straight) are searching for a young dominant BBC in Heidelberg to join me and my boyfriend (he might join, he might not, but if you are uncomfortable with MMFs, you're not needed).

Requirements: at max 33 years old (under 30 preferred), at least 19 cm in length and reasonably thick, long-lasting with the ability to go multiple times, non-pushy and friendly, can speak English (as bf isn't fluent in German). You'll be in the front of the line if you're okay with getting pictures taken (with your face and identity hidden of course).

We are willing to verify to prove that we are real, you must be willing to do the same (in case you're not verified here).

We are seeking BBC only. Not interested in brown guys trying to pass off as BBC, it's not gonna fly (nothing against you, just our preference). Please only send a message if you're in the area (Heidelberg/Mannheim/Karlsruhe) or can visit easily (no i mights).
Well I am above your age preference and I can travel if you are willing to make an exemption. Multiple times is of course what I am into and safer also. Boyfriend watching or taking pics, turns me really on..But as you say, you have your age limits and I am above it.

gut gebaut schwarzer 26-27cm durschmesser 6.5cm
interesse?

Attachments

• _nigga.jpg
    _nigga.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 25
Back