Searching for a woman who can convert my bicurios sister.

My sister is young (1994) and she live in denial. I hate to see this and now i search for a fairly young and smart woman with a lot of charm and ofcourse a great sexapeal. The goal is to make my sister accept her real self and finaly live the life as a submissive lesbian. The wimens who is interested, gets more information through chatting here. If I feel the person is sincere and we have mutual trust trust, we can take it further. I'm not gona answer any questions about morality or any such kind of questions.
Only a Black Woman knows how to tame a White Whore!

Hi hun. I have been know to play with other women Lol. I was in the same position. I had been curious about being with a girl for ages and one night a bull set it up for me. She was older than me and very dominant. Loved the way she controlled me. Kate x

Hi hun. I have been know to play with other women Lol. I was in the same position. I had been curious about being with a girl for ages and one night a bull set it up for me. She was older than me and very dominant. Loved the way she controlled me. Kate x

So unnecessary

My gf just seduced a married woman who was in a open marriage but never had been with a woman. Only she didn't tell her husband before hand and when he found out, major drama. It's all straightened out now. He was just mad his wife didn't ask first.
Pm

Back