searchin for bull to my wife

my wife and i, she 32 im 34and we are not from usa but we're planning on go there for vacations, so we want a bull for her for the time we staying there. We re goin o jan-feb to Florida but the destination can change. next year we celebrate 7 years of marriage and 10 years since we first meet. so we want to make it a unforegetable year.

my wife and i, she 32 im 34and we are not from usa but we're planning on go there for vacations, so we want a bull for her for the time we staying there. We re goin o jan-feb to Florida but the destination can change. next year we celebrate 7 years of marriage and 10 years since we first meet. so we want to make it a unforegetable year.
Us 2 Millie and jeff here

Well you know cali is waiting on you

You say "we want a bull". So why not get verified? It's easy to do and you don't have to show faces - just prove you are a couple. Otherwise you might just be timewasters.

I have messaged you and am looking forward to hearing from you!

Mi esposa y yo, ella 32, tengo 34 años y no somos de EE. UU., pero estamos planeando ir allí de vacaciones, así que queremos un toro para ella durante el tiempo que nos quedemos allí. Nos vamos de enero a febrero a Florida pero el destino puede cambiar. El año que viene celebraremos 7 años de matrimonio y 10 años desde que nos conocimos. por eso queremos que sea un año inolvidable.
Saludos desde new york

Love for you to come my way and enjoy good times with me!

Back