SE MICHIGAN BBC

SEMichblkbull

Male
Gold Member
From
MI, US
Professional gentleman in SE Michigan looking for couples who are into the cuckold lifestyle, MWF's or SF's for adult fun. HWP is appreciated, professional type is preferred. Disease and ******* free and expect the same. Looking for regular hook ups versus one night stand.

Thanks for writing back. Please tell me a little about yourself. Likes and dislikes. Where are you in the Detroit area. I am not much into the trading of endless emails. If any attraction I would like to meet in a public place. Do not have to play on first meeting

We are a married couple. Hubby is straight. Wife likes to have fun and likes to have the occasional BBC. We are not into pain. Degrading. Humiliation. Just looking to have fun with someone who has a sense of humor and is respectful.
She has a very tight pussy and can not just have someone get on and pound. They need to be very patient and take their time. She is multiorgasmic a d is a squirter if she cums really hard..
We would like to trade pics... She likes to see qhat she is going to meet up and possible take.

If you send a face and a pic of.. your bbc we will send a few...
We do like to verify before we meet by using kik

I am gcaseymich on kik. I have enclosed pic of face but eyes blocked out. Discretion is important to me. You can do the same thing

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0056.JPG
    IMG_0056.JPG
    889.4 KB · Views: 28
Back