sd couple

aj69

Female
Hot SD couple looking for other attractive couples and select single males and females to enjoy threesomes and group sex fun from time to time.
we are located in San Diego and we enjoy the swinger life. We have only been with a few couples And single females.
Looking to try first MFM and larger group parties. She's BI- Sexual and he's straight.
So any interested people out in our area looking to meet up, lets talk.

Hey you two, I would love to know more about you. I am in Long Beach but in San Diego at least once a week for work. Was born and raised in SD so it's home for me!

Hot SD couple looking for other attractive couples and select single males and females to enjoy threesomes and group sex fun from time to time.
we are located in San Diego and we enjoy the swinger life. We have only been with a few couples And single females.
Looking to try first MFM and larger group parties. She's BI- Sexual and he's straight.
So any interested people out in our area looking to meet up, lets talk.
I would love to see what you could do with my wife?BILD0485.JPG

Hey you two, I would love to know more about you. I am in Long Beach but in San Diego at least once a week for work. Was born and raised in SD so it's home for me!
Sure let's see if there any connection then we can take it from there. What's the best way to get a hold of you?

Back