Screw Your Boss for Promotion

Nude-swinger-MILFs-in-bed.jpg

I had a boss once who was always admiring my wife, and let it be known, not to subtlety, that he'd like some alone time. She wasn't interested. After he retired, we learned of several promotions due to "private time"
Similar situation to me. Hub was on the layoff list and was desperate. His boss let him know that he would help himself by my being nice to him. I was willing to sleep with him. He was a man of his word. Husband kept his job and got promoted. I ended up with a mixed race baby.

If my boss was a hot lady, or my wife's boss was a hot man, and it would help us financially and/or with job security, I'd give it consideration. I once had a female boss who was most definitely HOT ... just a few years older than me, at the time, and we got along awesomely well, but she never hit on me. She even paid for the drinks when we traveled (on a co credit card). Then she got pregnant, left on maternity, and I never saw her again.

If my boss was a hot lady, or my wife's boss was a hot man, and it would help us financially and/or with job security, I'd give it consideration. I once had a female boss who was most definitely HOT ... just a few years older than me, at the time, and we got along awesomely well, but she never hit on me. She even paid for the drinks when we traveled (on a co credit card). Then she got pregnant, left on maternity, and I never saw her again.
An inspiration for sure.

Similar situation to me. Hub was on the layoff list and was desperate. His boss let him know that he would help himself by my being nice to him. I was willing to sleep with him. He was a man of his word. Husband kept his job and got promoted. I ended up with a mixed race baby.
Would be very interested in the thought and feelings that came up as a result of that. Would you elaborate on your story?

Back