Screw Your Boss for Promotion

Hard call. The promotion would be great and looks aren't really everything so if there was a connection or at least it was enjoyable.

1694435247-jpg.1490787

THE BOSS BROUGHT A CLIENT TO SEAL THE DEAL!!!!

If you want to screw your boss for a raise or a promotion that is entirely up to you. Even if you do I would look for another job. If your boss is using sex to give raises or promotions then his/her first priority is their own gratification, not the success of the business. It's a real competitive world out there. Mangers that is putting themselves first doesn't bode well for the company. You could always fuck the boss get the raise or promotion and then go job hunting. If you do fuck the boss take note of size and shape of his cock, note any physical anomalies like scars or moles that aren't normally visible. When you go job hunting suggest he write you a really good letter of recommendation and give you a glowing personal recommendation. If he declines remind that that tying the promotion/raise to sex violates a host of state and federal statues. Offer to take it to upper management or if he is upper management offer to go to the police. ******* sex in most if not all states is *******. You can remind him/her about that mole in the middle of the back, or how his cock has that funny little bend to the left, or his balls hang really low can all become public knowledge. If he gets pissy and fires you go to the police. Those details that you noted in your encounter(s) will be invaluable in adding credence to your story. I have little patience for people that use their authority to violate other people. Assholes like that deserve whatever payback they can be given
I have done my boss on a couple of occasions - but it was my choice. Someone tries to pressure me into it and they will find their balls in a jar :D:D:D

I was on the other side of this back in the late 1980s. I worked in a remote sales office. There were three men - one of them black - and a white office manager who was married and in her mid 40s. She was available to the three of us for fucking and getting blow jobs. Whenever we wanted, right in the office. It was great.

Back