Screw Your Boss for Promotion

When I was in my twenties I worked in a bank as a secretary. One of the bank officers, a mature black man in his fifties, had an opening for a personal assistant and offered me the position. It meant a raise and moving off the main floor. I jumped at it. Seems it also meant becoming his mistress which I became for the duration of his time there.
and if your anything like me......you enjoyed it too........were you bare with him or protected......

I forgot to mention. The owner is black and he only hits in white women.

He told me he loves how vulnerable they are. And he is slick ... He never forces them and he pays them a small cash bonus after he uses them.

He tells me which ones he fucked and I go crazy jerking of imagining these sweet white Catholic mommies in his office taking on his black cock.

The owner of our company has a fetish. He loves to fuck married Catholic women.

Due to the nature of our business, we have a lot of married women who work here for low wages. Many of them are Catholic due to where the business is located.

And most of them really really need the job in order to make ends meet at home.

Those are the women he focuses on. And he is quite successful.[/

Due to the nature of our business, we have a lot of married women who work here for low wages. Many of them are Catholic due to where the business is located.

Those are the women he focuses on. And he is quite successful.

I have worked very hard to be where I am today. Never in a million years would I allow a man to take credit for my success in my career.
If you want to screw your boss for a raise or a promotion that is entirely up to you. Even if you do I would look for another job. If your boss is using sex to give raises or promotions then his/her first priority is their own gratification, not the success of the business. It's a real competitive world out there. Mangers that is putting themselves first doesn't bode well for the company. You could always fuck the boss get the raise or promotion and then go job hunting. If you do fuck the boss take note of size and shape of his cock, note any physical anomalies like scars or moles that aren't normally visible. When you go job hunting suggest he write you a really good letter of recommendation and give you a glowing personal recommendation. If he declines remind that that tying the promotion/raise to sex violates a host of state and federal statues. Offer to take it to upper management or if he is upper management offer to go to the police. ******* sex in most if not all states is *******. You can remind him/her about that mole in the middle of the back, or how his cock has that funny little bend to the left, or his balls hang really low can all become public knowledge. If he gets pissy and fires you go to the police. Those detains that you noted in your encounter(s) will be invaluable in adding credence to your story. I have little patience for people that use their authority to violate other people. Assholes like that deserve whatever payback they can be given
What a dick

Those are the women he focuses on. And he is quite successful.
Bill Cosby was in a position power and he abused it, things aren't working out very well for him. ******* sex is *******, the owner coerces the wrong woman he could be kissing his business good bye. There are lots of women out there that are just as horny and willing as any male, there isn't any reason for ******* sex

When I was in my twenties I worked in a bank as a secretary. One of the bank officers, a mature black man in his fifties, had an opening for a personal assistant and offered me the position. It meant a raise and moving off the main floor. I jumped at it. Seems it also meant becoming his mistress which I became for the duration of his time there.
He was walking on dangerous ground, there is the potential for too many things to go wrong. Anyone working under me that did that I would have terminated. The potential risk to the individual and the company is too great. It shows poor judgement, poor judgement belongs elsewhere. I never had any sexual relationship with a coworker

He was walking on dangerous ground, there is the potential for too many things to go wrong. Anyone working under me that did that I would have terminated. The potential risk to the individual and the company is too great. It shows poor judgement, poor judgement belongs elsewhere. I never had any sexual relationship with a coworker
I admit that I was foolish, but youth does not use the best judgement.

tumblr_ov7cw3gcc71vbxbrho1_500-gif.1451972

Back