Screw Your Boss for Promotion

Lovin these old threads you're finding dawn42!
I've done something similar. Couple of years back, I was going out a lot more, spending nights out with my guy, clubs etc. I slipped into bad ways at work- being late, days off sick, dressing inappropriately etc. So my manager 'suggested' I helped out in the warehouse office instead of the main office. I didn't mind this too much-especially with all the warehouse guys attention! But I preferred the nicer office with my girl colleagues.
I was told my warehouse manager-a Pakistani guy-would decide when I could return to the main office. So I flirted with him, giggled a lot, and ultimately sucked him off.
It worked, I got a move back upstairs.

Lovin these old threads you're finding dawn42!
I've done something similar. Couple of years back, I was going out a lot more, spending nights out with my guy, clubs etc. I slipped into bad ways at work- being late, days off sick, dressing inappropriately etc. So my manager 'suggested' I helped out in the warehouse office instead of the main office. I didn't mind this too much-especially with all the warehouse guys attention! But I preferred the nicer office with my girl colleagues.
I was told my warehouse manager-a Pakistani guy-would decide when I could return to the main office. So I flirted with him, giggled a lot, and ultimately sucked him off.
It worked, I got a move back upstairs.
best way to do it......everyone happy

If you want to screw your boss for a raise or a promotion that is entirely up to you. Even if you do I would look for another job. If your boss is using sex to give raises or promotions then his/her first priority is their own gratification, not the success of the business. It's a real competitive world out there. Mangers that is putting themselves first doesn't bode well for the company. You could always fuck the boss get the raise or promotion and then go job hunting. If you do fuck the boss take note of size and shape of his cock, note any physical anomalies like scars or moles that aren't normally visible. When you go job hunting suggest he write you a really good letter of recommendation and give you a glowing personal recommendation. If he declines remind that that tying the promotion/raise to sex violates a host of state and federal statues. Offer to take it to upper management or if he is upper management offer to go to the police. ******* sex in most if not all states is *******. You can remind him/her about that mole in the middle of the back, or how his cock has that funny little bend to the left, or his balls hang really low can all become public knowledge. If he gets pissy and fires you go to the police. Those details that you noted in your encounter(s) will be invaluable in adding credence to your story. I have little patience for people that use their authority to violate other people. Assholes like that deserve whatever payback they can be given

Last edited:
The owner of our company has a fetish. He loves to fuck married Catholic women.

Due to the nature of our business, we have a lot of married women who work here for low wages. Many of them are Catholic due to where the business is located.

And most of them really really need the job in order to make ends meet at home.

Those are the women he focuses on. And he is quite successful.

My ex fucked her boss for the fun,but got a pay raise,he was young an good looking,they fucked every day for a few years,he didn't know that I knew,her pussy was big to start with,but soon became real big,to the point that she couldn't feel me inside her,an no fun for me eather,she left me for him.
i did similar with my boss,only i didnt leave my husband for him,at that time.....but the boss did make our affair worth my while,other than just keeping me supplied in cum.......and yes im sure my then husband knew i was playing about,but at that time.....never caught me.

When I was in my twenties I worked in a bank as a secretary. One of the bank officers, a mature black man in his fifties, had an opening for a personal assistant and offered me the position. It meant a raise and moving off the main floor. I jumped at it. Seems it also meant becoming his mistress which I became for the duration of his time there.

Back