Scenes from a Black-Owned Existence

There are two photos of my wife that for me symbolize her addiction.

This one is what she calls a cuck's view (aka a white boy's view) of real sex! Her pussy is black only.

gJune050004.jpg

And this one. When I asked what she was doing, she said Darius told her that she better be standing by the door waiting. He said he would not knock and she needed to open the door as soon as he arrived at our room, or he would leave. She stood there for a long time waiting and never complained.

gJune050018a.jpg

never tried this with a real cock but it looks like fun
What I would really like to do is be in a room full of people and my wife and I are on our knees sucking a 9" black cock in front of everyone and he wants to show everyone that hes in charge so he would put his cock in my mouth and tell to swallow all of his cock and sticks his cock at my throat and hear everyone gasp when I swallow the whole cock still wanting to show everyone he is in charge he tells my wife to hold my head and fucks my mouth as hard as he can till he fills my mouth with cum mmmmm

What I would really like to do is be in a room full of people and my wife and I are on our knees sucking a 9" black cock in front of everyone and he wants to show everyone that hes in charge so he would put his cock in my mouth and tell to swallow all of his cock and sticks his cock at my throat and hear everyone gasp when I swallow the whole cock still wanting to show everyone he is in charge he tells my wife to hold my head and fucks my mouth as hard as he can till he fills my mouth with cum mmmmm
Tru love sharing passion sucking BBC

Back