Scenes from a Black-Owned Existence

I can totally relate! My wife's boyfriend knows how to take control. When he walks in the whole scene in the house changes and he becomes the focus and he is in charge for sure! I become a spectator... He/we didn't really call it being "black-owned" but we all know who is in charge and who is NOT getting any pussy while he's there - or for a long time afterwards!
Hotel meet...

Attachments

• IMG_1543.JPG
    IMG_1543.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 126
I can totally relate! My wife's boyfriend knows how to take control. When he walks in the whole scene in the house changes and he becomes the focus and he is in charge for sure! I become a spectator... He/we didn't really call it being "black-owned" but we all know who is in charge and who is NOT getting any pussy while he's there - or for a long time afterwards!
ohhhhhhhhhhh god gasp

gasp !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Back