Scared...

This is my first day on this site. A girlfriend of mine suggested this site. I'm married and have always wanted to try black cock. I just don't know if I can go through with it. I'm unhappily married but still married. I have to be very careful. Just don't know how to even go about this. I've always wanted to experience a black guy. Any advice on how not to get caught? For sure I won't be texting any guy; only email. Thank you.

Attachments

• tumblr_nemd1c6OPe1rbe959o5_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nemd1c6OPe1rbe959o5_1280.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 281
This is my first day on this site. A girlfriend of mine suggested this site. I'm married and have always wanted to try black cock. I just don't know if I can go through with it. I'm unhappily married but still married. I have to be very careful. Just don't know how to even go about this. I've always wanted to experience a black guy. Any advice on how not to get caught? For sure I won't be texting any guy; only email. Thank you.

Sweetie I cheated for 10 yrs before hubby got involved and loved every minute of it. I was hooked the first time. There is nothing to be afraid of unless your afraid of real pleasure. I'll try and help you in anyway you need.

Dont cheat! Talk with your husband and hint around that you would like to experiment sexually with him and maybe another guy. See how he reacts. If you don't love him, and he doesn't love you my biggest question is why are you still together. Why live in a loveless marriage. Move out and experiment all you want to. AND if there are children involved there is a completely new set of problems you need to deal with. Need to know sweetie before I can offer you my sage advice.

Once you get some black dick your concern for hubby's little penis will fade.

My first wife just got her friends to cover for her or lie and encouraged her to fuck around after awhile she couldnt hide it and we got divorced so you decide what you want the most.

Reactions: wit
An extramarital affair isn't going to fix your problems. If you are in a bad marriage you don't need an affair you need a lawyer.

Most of the women that have shared my bed for the last decade or two have done so without their husbands knowledge or consent as far as I know. I provide something extra that they don't get at home but all of them seem to be content in their marriage except for their sex lives. Nobody comes to my bed to resolve any problems.

My suggestion would be to get out of your marriage if it as as bad as you allude to. Then you are free to try whatever you desire. If you have children you want to keep them isolated from any casual encounters you might experience. Practice safe sex.

The thing about cheating is that it automatically paints you as the bad guy, regardless of the reason the marriage/relationship was bad in the first place. That's especially bad if the majority of the blame falls on the partner ( I say majority because let's be honest, usually both sides have some blame when they can't see eye to eye). If it's past the point of being able to talk it out, then it's best to separate.

Daam girl your pretty and sexy. PM me sometime so we can chat.

Back