Scared

It's OK to have 2nd thoughts sweetie. The good thing about all of this is your husband is on board and you can talk about which makes things so much easier. You don't need to go to another country for this wonderful experience. You can do that down the road once you get comfortable with this lifestyle. Get with who you were going to hook up with and explain to him you got cold feet. You'll be fine just relax and enjoy this wonderful experience :lips:.

It ALWAYS comes down to YOU and what you WANT. Stay with black toys until you are ready to meet someone that you have checked to make sure they are ddf. You have time on your side so use it wisely. The couplesthat I have met it was ALWAYS the guy who wanted it to happen but it was the girl who made the final decision.

Yes if need to it is ok to take it slow. But tell the guy what happened and why don’t leave him in the dark. You will enjoy it much better when you are relaxed and ready

I was suppose to meet up with a bbc yesterday and I chickened out :/ I guess I’m just scared and need pep talks. I talk to my hubby about it and he said I could do it. He wants me to go to another country and do it, while of course bringing him along. Ugh though it’s scary
Take a vacation come out to The Bahamas

Back