Saying/Hearing "black man" during sex...

Ladies..do you like to call ur man or bull black man or black man during sex?
like " gimme that black man cum" or "i love this black man dick"

And guys do u like hearing it? Do you prefer ur woman saying it on her own or would u rather tell her to say it first?

Sometimes i dont feel comfortable saying it on my own bc im not sure every black guy wants to hear it....

Depends on the communication with who I am with. I like a lot of verbal feedback so it's almost anything goes.
If she is ok with hearing " White Bitch" White Slut" whore ...etc Then yeah her saying black man is no problem. But thats just me I love all that nasty talk during sex

Ladies..do you like to call ur man or bull black man or black man during sex?
like " gimme that black man cum" or "i love this black man dick"

And guys do u like hearing it? Do you prefer ur woman saying it on her own or would u rather tell her to say it first?

Sometimes i dont feel comfortable saying it on my own bc im not sure every black guy wants to hear it....
black dick might be passable black man dick nope

From under what rock do these stupid women crawl from? I used to believe there was no such thing as a stupid question but yeah I definitely had to re-evaluate my position on the matter. Common sense isn't so common.

Lexie, only a black man would be ok with you calling them a black man.

Surely it's each to their own in the privacy of the bedroom? Lexie, if your guy is into it then say it. If you think he isn't, then don't. Certainly don't say it if you don't know how he would react

uh that would be a hell NO.You can call me a big dick black bastard, or what ever but that word better never come out of her mouth. dirty talk is just fine, but that is demeaning as hell.

uh that would be a hell NO.You can call me a big dick black bastard, or what ever but that word better never come out of her mouth. dirty talk is just fine, but that is demeaning as hell.
Absolutely correct. I have no interest or use for anyone that makes a point of intentionally demeaning another person. I can have some pretty intense orgasms and I have helped others achieve some pretty intense orgasms and it was done with racial tags or name calling

Back