Saw your wife in Bed with a Black man What would you do?

If you came home and didn't know your wife was fucking Black guys and you saw her in your bed with o

• Total voters

jmarc

Couple
I cam home from a business trip a day early and saw my wife in bed with a Black guy she worked with. I didn't say anything. I backed into room across the hall and watched. when he finished and left I went to her ( I was naked as she was) and kissed her. Then took her and licked her clean. She smiled and said" I'm glad you approve my Cuck husband"

I cam home from a business trip a day early and saw my wife in bed with a Black guy she worked with. I didn't say anything. I backed into room across the hall and watched. when he finished and left I went to her ( I was naked as she was) and kissed her. Then took her and licked her clean. She smiled and said" I'm glad you approve my Cuck husband"
You lucky dog:).

You lucky dog:).

all you will get is postive answers saying they wud watch and approve. since the only wht men on this site are ones whose wives are doing it or who want their wives to go black

Thanks for the offer, but she expressively said no more of this. And, unlike other husbands in this site, I'm not someone to turn pussy away. For now, is just a retreat and try later when it cools down.
I'm in a similar situation. Wife knows what I want but says "no" and that she just wants me. Agree with you as well on your other point...she's got a sweet pussy and a man just can't say no to that.

Back