Saved toy pics for my GF's niece

kevtat

Couple
Gold Member
I have been showing pics and links to my GF. Some pictures and videos she will tell me to save for when her niece visits. Wanted to shave some that she has asked me to save for her niece and ask for some that you might offer to add to the folders. She will be in town in June for about 10 days.

She says to get her some toys like these for her stay. I told her I wanted her to lend her niece toys so she could know she was using the same ones.

Attachments

• 497_1000.jpg
    497_1000.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 233
  • 498_1000.jpg
    498_1000.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 202
  • 505_1000.jpg
    505_1000.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 230
  • photo(1).JPG
    photo(1).JPG
    415 KB · Views: 209
I have been showing pics and links to my GF. Some pictures and videos she will tell me to save for when her niece visits. Wanted to shave some that she has asked me to save for her niece and ask for some that you might offer to add to the folders. She will be in town in June for about 10 days.

She says to get her some toys like these for her stay. I told her I wanted her to lend her niece toys so she could know she was using the same ones.
You both are very kind people... Cool

lol toys are always available and she is not into the dominant tyoe bull type guy. Another words, a toy is available when she wants it, and as much as she wants - and she can put back in the drawer when she is done!

Back