Savannah Georgia need help converting my hot wife

Need a local thick bbc bull between 30 and 45 to help get my wife on the right track in our cuckold hotwife relationship. She isn't really into black guys but the right one I am sure it will work. Need a guy who can be my friend and hang out occasionally to work himself in. I will make all the opportunities I promise. I want to be a black owned couple. And I want to hold her down on you while you pump her full.IMG_7450.jpeg

Need a local thick bbc bull between 30 and 45 to help get my wife on the right track in our cuckold hotwife relationship. She isn't really into black guys but the right one I am sure it will work. Need a guy who can be my friend and hang out occasionally to work himself in. I will make all the opportunities I promise. I want to be a black owned couple. And I want to hold her down on you while you pump her full.View attachment 6572535
Wow! More please!

Need a local thick bbc bull between 30 and 45 to help get my wife on the right track in our cuckold hotwife relationship. She isn't really into black guys but the right one I am sure it will work. Need a guy who can be my friend and hang out occasionally to work himself in. I will make all the opportunities I promise. I want to be a black owned couple. And I want to hold her down on you while you pump her full.View attachment 6572535
Dm me

Back