Savannah, ga

I got two rooms at La Quinta Inn in Savannah, ga yesterday. One for me to spend the night, and the other for my wife to suck and fuck big black cock with Jesse. Its 8:43 am. I have not heard from her yet. The anticipation is hot,its driving me crazy.

She came to my room about 2 hours ago, carrying her heels and panties. She was sweat soaked, too tired to talk, she went to sleep. Still waiting for details.

I'm in my room alone again. When she woke up earlier she showered, put on a gstring and a tight white dress and strappy heels and went to the other room. I asked for details and she said that this was my idea, so I have to wait. I did look at her phone earlier when it buzzed, there was a message that said: "Me and Ty will be there by 7, my dick been hard all day! - J." Mine too.

I cant take it anymore. Early this morning, 2or3am, I dont remember I walked over to the other room and listened at the door. I could hear moaning, then I heard it "fuck me harder!" I heard my wife begging for more of another mans cock. I listened for more as I jerked off right in the hallway. Shes still not back. I wonder if our plans for the 4th of July have changed?

Lucky you! we live in Savannah and cant find a regular fuck buddy.
Hey pretty girl like you whats the issue seen all your stuff on xhamster great pics just go to ATL its not far when i was living there i was actually looking to have a steady FWB with you but never heard back so...But there are plenty of bulls everywhere baby...hit the swing clubs.:D

Thanx Super! got any names of these ATL swing clubs?
Hey snow how are you these days anyways?...Trapeze is the main one and there are others just do a google search for ATL swing clubs...i still would have loved to meet you but i think i was not your type...lol Anyways good luck...Kisses:D

I got two rooms at La Quinta Inn in Savannah, ga yesterday. One for me to spend the night, and the other for my wife to suck and fuck big black cock with Jesse. Its 8:43 am. I have not heard from her yet. The anticipation is hot,its driving me crazy.
How did you go about setting that up? My girl and I aren't sure exactly where to start?

Back