Saturday night

goddessworship

Male
From
US
On Saturday night, unexpectedly, I was invited to a gala dinner for a charity which does excellent work in Africa. Initially I wasn't going to go, but now I'm glad I did, because it turned out to be a Girl Worshipper's heaven!

As with all these kinds of events, there are high profile guests, celebrities and VIPs and a large number of absolutely beautiful women dressed in their finest and looking absolutely gorgeous! What was so interesting about Saturday night was that given the fact that it was for a charity focussed on Africa, there were a large number of Black men present and I was really impressed by how many of them were partnered with white women - some of them absolutely knock-out gorgeous!

Luckily I was to end up on a table with one of the best of these couples. When we arrived, the friend who invited me to the event told me who we'd be sat with for dinner and she mentioned a guy called Jabu and his "gorgeous girlfriend". I didn't think much more about it - but boy was I in for a surprise when the couple finally arrived about 20 minutes later!

Jabu was a tall, good looking, dark-skinned African guy - about 6 foot 4, with dreadlocks tied back in a ponytail, wearing a smart dinner jacket. With him was Claudia - and she was one of the most beautiful white women I've ever seen! Claudia must be at least 5 foot 11 or 6 foot tall - and she reminded me (but only faintly) of Liv Tyler.

She was wearing high heels but as I was introduced to her she was definitely taller than me. I'd say she was in her mid to late 20s, with long medium brown hair and blue eyes. She is one of those incredible women who is tall and slender but at the same time has large breasts and some shape rather than the stick-thin type. She was wearing a short black cocktail dress which probably cost a fortune - and high heels, no tights. As I met her I remember just thinking "WOW!"

Claudia spoke with a strong Eastern European accent so I asked her where she was from and she told me The Czech Republic. It was quickly quite clear that her English was not great and I was careful to focus the conversation on Jabu, not just his girlfriend! He was certainly a powerful presence, and as he stood answering my questions he had his arm around Claudia's waist and she seemed quite happy to let him do the talking.

As we were called in to dinner, I made a point of walking behind Jabu and Claudia - and then I got a clear and prolonged view of her. She was an absolute goddess - her body was absolutely astounding and her legs perfect - long, smooth, flawless skin that glistened in the soft light. As she walked in her heels her perfectly shaped ass swayed from side to side and had me absolutely mesmerised.

Unfortunately I wasn't sat next to Claudia at dinner - but it was a round table and as the dinner went on I found myself constantly glancing at her and drinking in her beauty. She didn't speak much - I wondered how much of the conversation the poor girl actually understood - but she seemed happy. I wondered who she was and what her background must be - maybe a model? Maybe not. I wondered how Jabu had met her - a question I never got to ask. What did emerge during the dinner - and elicited everyone on the table to raise their glass - was that Jabu and Claudia had just found out that Claudia was pregnant. There was certainly no visible sign, but she looked very happy when we toasted her, and after the dinner they both left before I had the chance to talk to them again, leaving all my many questions unfortunately unanswered.

African charities are great in a few ways such as raising lots of money for their needs and meeting them is a bonus..
One of my girls friends best friend has been raising money for a charity in Africa for abt a year, she has raised about 25 thousand pounds and she has been living and helping build schools in Africa.
Every day she posts pics of her helping etc with them and told my girl she has dated or had sex with a few of them..
And I suggested to her to take my girlfriend with her to help for a couple of months..
If any guys interested in her name or social identity hit me up...

African charities are great in a few ways such as raising lots of money for their needs and meeting them is a bonus..
One of my girls friends best friend has been raising money for a charity in Africa for abt a year, she has raised about 25 thousand pounds and she has been living and helping build schools in Africa.
Every day she posts pics of her helping etc with them and told my girl she has dated or had sex with a few of them..
And I suggested to her to take my girlfriend with her to help for a couple of months..
If any guys interested in her name or social identity hit me up...
Hi there, check your inbox I sent you my contact details. Get me in touch with your wife for blacking experiences.

Back