Sarah has a date!!

kinkcouple77

Couple
From
UK
Sarah came home yesterday all excited and when we got a chance to talk she told me she had lunch with Ben again (black guy she has been flirting with at work) and they arranged to go on a date tomorrow night. Ben has been very clear in his intentions and has told Sarah he fully intends to fuck her.

Sarah is nervous as hell (so am I), we chatted about the various scenarios, discussing everything in detail, where they might go for the date which will be up to Ben (what if someone sees them?), what Sarah should wear, perfume, hair and what would be best for when she has sex with him.

Sarah had her hair done just recently, she is going to buy new lingerie today and get her nails done tomorrow lunch time (all on my credit card). She has a nice red skater dress that she loves and feels sexy in with matching red heels.

We've agreed she is going to bring Ben home after the date if all goes well, she will text me to let me know they are on their way. ******* are being packed off to the grandparents for the weekend. I'm to stay out of the way and let Sarah and Ben become intimate, for the moment Sarah wants to be alone in the bedroom but this might change.

Sarah can't sit still, Ben will be her first BBC and she is looking forward to it. I too am excited and wanted to have sex last night but Sarah denied me as she wants to save herself for Ben. I had to go have a cold shower instead and came back to find my cock cage was out of its box, Sarah instructed me to wear it and will decide when it will be removed.

So here I am sitting with my cock straining against the cage, knowing Sarah is going to be taken by a handsome black man tomorrow night. We discussed condoms but Sarah has decided Ben can have her as he wishes, thankfully she is still on the pill.

Back