Santa Bull Cums to Town

sweetginny

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Canada
I didn't have time to prepare the present I wanted for everyone here. But through the magic of computer animation, courtesy of @franzzzzCH, my "Christmas Story" was created. I wish I was this skinny, but I hope you enjoy my encounter with "Santa Bull" Special thanks to @bigblackbull76 6 for allowing his magnificent cock and physique to be the model for Santa Bull

I hope you enjoy these pictures. Some of the many created by franzzzzCH especially for me.2 (2).jpg 4 (4).jpg 1.jpg

Merry Christmas to all of your wonderful people her on blacktowhite.

Kisses

Ginny

I didn't have time to prepare the present I wanted for everyone here. But through the magic of computer animation, courtesy of franzzzzCH, my "Christmas Story" was created. I wish I was this skinny, but I hope you enjoy my encounter with "Santa Bull" Special thanks to bigblackbull76 for allowing his magnificent cock and physique to be the model for Santa Bull

I hope you enjoy these pictures. Some of the many created by franzzzzCH especially for me.View attachment 732503 View attachment 732504 View attachment 732505

Kisses

Ginny

Merry Christmas sweetginny! May you find the Yule log of your dreams, under your tree! (if not I'll have a Yule log under my tree for your luscious ass!) ;):sex:

Merry Christmas sweetginny! May you find the Yule log of your dreams, under your tree! (if not I'll have a Yule log under my tree for your luscious ass!) ;):sex:
Hey Bro, Merry Xmas to you first and hey FFS stand inline i am after @sweetginny ass and was here first hihihihihih, such a lovely Sexy girl she

I didn't have time to prepare the present I wanted for everyone here. But through the magic of computer animation, courtesy of @franzzzzCH, my "Christmas Story" was created. I wish I was this skinny, but I hope you enjoy my encounter with "Santa Bull" Special thanks to @bigblackbull76 for allowing his magnificent cock and physique to be the model for Santa Bull

I hope you enjoy these pictures. Some of the many created by franzzzzCH especially for me.View attachment 732503 View attachment 732504 View attachment 732505

Kisses

Ginny
Whats good @sweetginny - Merry Xmas to you also from 'Santa Bull' and I hope you and all your loved ones have a great Holidays. Many thanks to @franzzzzCH also for his praise and inspiration to use me as his muse for the Santa Bull collection. I love these other two 'Santa Bull Christmas Story' pics he created also:

3-jpg.732161

4-jpg.732176

ref: https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/for-a-special-lady.56481/#post-913323
_64692617_bbcchristmascard.gif

And specially dedicated to you @sweetginny - here is a video present of me and my BBC slapping the ass of a QoS cuckoldress from my cuck couple. Just picture your ass here on the couch in the video instead.

View media item 32938Enjoy
~BBB76

I'm always down for some tag team action as well. But the 2 of you against just me? I don't think it would be too long until I am under your control. Or is that your plan?

Of course that's the plan! Release your inner slut and get the fucking of your life!

Back