San Jose, CA Hot Latina looking for BBC Bull 9"-10"+

Discussion in 'Couples and Women Seeking' started by Niccodiamante, May 19, 2016.

1. Niccodiamante

Niccodiamante New Member

Hot n sexy Latina bombshell 37 yrs old 5'6 135 lbs very sexy and very attractive Caribbean Latina woman. I'm in good shape w/34D's (Clean, Professional woman). I am looking for fun and play all night long. My hubby is cuck and watches while I get pleasured by your big black cock.

I enjoy fucking and can go all night long (suck and fuck for hours) so be prepared for a long night of fun with some really good really TIGHT, sweet, juicy pussy.

I have not been fucked in over 1 month so I am tight, juicy and hungry! I enjoy kissing, I like dirty talk, hair pulling, dick slapping across my face, ass slapping and light choking and being fucked good like your cock whore for the night and would like to fuck your big thick black cock i want to get taken deep by your thick black cock and get stretched out.

My hubby just watches and does not participate unless you want him to. He is a cuck and enjoys watching me get pleasured by big black cock while he plays with his little 4 inch cock. That gets me hot and I like being with a real Man with a real mans cock that can take control and be my bull and own this pussy.

Attached Files:

2. chillbbc951

chillbbc951 Active Member Real Person Gold Member

well I am close to la maybe meet up ?

3. young bbc

young bbc Active Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I got 9

4. 4POWER

4POWER Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    :mstickle::sex::help:
    I will give u what u want and what u been missing

5. IslandBrotha

IslandBrotha Active Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Check your inbox

6. PreCockupied

PreCockupied Member Real Person

US
    Would love to have naked Night with you...up all night parTy, maybe sleep, wake up taking turns pleasing each other my lips licking and sucking on your nipples and both of your lips focusing on the ones I find wet. ....my cock wanting to be inside of you, hoping you tell me to fill you up...

7. Peter Paul

Peter Paul Active Member

Venezuela
  8. Feeling inch by inch

Feeling inch by inch Member

US
    I am in jacksonville fl