san diego

Just hubby. Doing well. Just always on the lookout for a place to take the wife and watch her have some fun. I don't ******* or dance. But I enjoy watching her drinking and dancing with other men. We just don't get out that often.

I see what u mean . Ya i dont get out that often either .but i have been having some free timr and thought maybe i could find a place to have fun.

Looking for places that are not too seedy and not too mainstream. A place with a lot of BBC that won't hesitate to pick up on a white wife ;) I know that such a place probably doesn't exist. lol

Haha ya i mean maybe a jazz club .. but most places are speedy. Where do u guys stay im in menifee ca i heard there are places in la county

Banning area. There is nothing out here. We don't get out to LA at all. Riverside mostly. But I think I might try going to towards Murrieta/Temecula area. It would be better for us to not hangout locally if looking for fun with others.

Oh nice . I travel to hemet my ******* lives out there. I see what u mean u guys would like to have discreet relationship. Ya nothing around here i have seen. I have been looking to find a couple myself due to the low numbers of places and people out here

Back