San Diego Wife Would love to play with a BBC Sunday night

Hi,

North County Inland San Diego. We love to film wife doing everything with fun bbc men- We can host sometimes discretely with the right guy, must be cool down to earth and fun.

Would be open to quick car fun as well...thanks any interest for Sunday July 20th? Evening only

I'm 39 single black Dom 6'3" 216lbs. love the slutty white wife give her all 11". Make her a slut to the BBC on her knees. I travel to SD frequently on business. I am an executive with a large computer organization. Very successful into white wives. Tell me more about her and what about you hubby?

I like to watch, take pics...just for us- She will have had a few drinks...takes the nervous edge off and makes her crazy horny. Rules...condoms...be respectful..but you can make her do anything you want. Are you around late tomorrow night at 10 ish? Were will you be staying in San Diego....I would like to try and host.. Just created an account here and still trying to see where I can upload more photos. Do you have a cock pic you like to share? Is this sound like some you want to do?

It sounds interesting, would have to see photos of her and get more information. But yes would love to fuck her as you took pics no head shots of me

Back