San Diego mixed black/white

mrbrown

Male
Hey all. Like it says I'm mixed. I'm about a 6'2 215lbs educated professional. Just scoping the scene to see what's going on...keeping it casual. I'm sure it'll be nice getting to know some of you.

Hey all. Like it says I'm mixed. I'm about a 6'2 215lbs educated professional. Just scoping the scene to see what's going on...keeping it casual. I'm sure it'll be nice getting to know some of you.
hello mr brown, welcome to the site. mixed couple 2

looking to be in vegas next july, would like to see my asian wife with a good bbc.

cool, trying to find connections out there for our next trip. played a bit one time there but it sucked, so i told myself next time im getting a bbc for her.

be rollin today, tex 760 509 6749

have some property in san diego area. probably need to make a trip out there. would love to fix su up with some bbc while there

Back