San Diego BBC places

Thank you for the responce. So Thads is the best place to find me some good BBC huh? What exactly is thia place? And are the m4m there also? Never done anything like this in public. YET

Heading home in a week and will probably hit some of these places up. Been to Stargazers but never in the evening, been to Thads but wasn't a fan.

Are all the rest still good and what's the best nights?

My wife and i haven't been to San Diego for quite a while but when we were there we visited Thads a lot . Many good nites there watching her go with many ,many young blacks ,definitely very hot . I used to play pool and she would try to distract me by playing with or sucking a black cock at the end of the table I was shooting at. It worked many times. I watched her go thru 12 black guys from the naval base. What a nite . She left there and we walked across the street where she was almost nude and covered in cum from head to toe. Wonderful memory.

If you find one please let me know...I want to take my wife to one!!!!!
I know this is an old post, but I once stayed at the andaz. I went to the roof top bar just long enough to meet up with my girlfriends. I was there all of about 10 seconds when I noticed several handsome black men looking my way. I didn’t stay long enough to see where t would have led, but I have to think it would be a good place to meet someone. Loved that place. Beautiful view, classy vibe.

What’s 94th ? Taking the wife to SD next weekend trying to find places for her to get a few BBC’s while we are down there

What’s 94th ? Taking the wife to SD next weekend trying to find places for her to get a few BBC’s while we are down there
Your girl looks thick as mud good catch. 94th squadron near Miramar there's also camel's breathe are kind of two of the more friendly bar/clubs

Back