same old

why is it when I jump on here its the same old questions? Do you like black dicK? I mean I'm on here. Does you hubby like it? Ummmm Yes Thats why Im on here. Its so nuts the weak ******* I get asked. Ask me something different. PLEASE!!!!!!
Some people might be a little weak on the social skills, they still might be able to fuck well though. I find it mildly humorous that people ask some of the inane questions that they do. Personally the funniest is "How do you attract a black man" . They think that a man is somehow different in his desires because of the color of his skin. The one thing this site may actually do is improve communication between people that have a common interest.

Ok, let's try this instead:

1) You have a gorgeous back. Let's say I empty a bottle of whip cream all over it and then lick if off you?

2) Or, I could slather some nice, dark, chocolate fudge down your spine...then lick it off you. How does that sound?

3) What is the greatest number of orgasms that you have had under a BBC before HE came? Let's you and I try to break that record.

4) Go to your drawer, pick out that sexy lingerie that you have reserved for your Bulls. Put it on. Turn on webcam and show me. (Not a question, a demand)

5) Get ready, get shaved....I am coming over. How many times do you want to be made love to?

6) Have you ever had one of those mind blowing, toe curling, full body tingling Orgasms that you almost *******? Get ready to have one.

7) Stand up, bend over that chair, standing up on tippy toes. Do you like a little light spanking to get you warmed up? <Thwack>

why is it when I jump on here its the same old questions? Do you like black dicK? I mean I'm on here. Does you hubby like it? Ummmm Yes Thats why Im on here. Its so nuts the weak ******* I get asked. Ask me something different. PLEASE!!!!!!

You have to consider the source- I'm guessing the people that ask you those silly questions are deficient in social skills and grey matter.

Hey girl where your from? What you in to? Biggie said it best. Whats your name whats your size as soon as he buy that wine I just creep up from behind. lol

I could not help but smiling after reading this though some of the time consuming banter is nessacry. If I creep up behind you in a club I know you are close...on this site you could be across the globe. Having said that where are you from, sexy.

Back