Salute To The Black Man

Which is the best way to show the black man that we approve of him getting white pussy

• Cleaning her up when he is done with her.

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • Inviting him back each time to get more.

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Complete submission to his every command.

Votes: 19 36.5%
  • Spreading her legs open for him.

Votes: 13 25.0%

• Total voters

One Small Dick

Male
Gold Member
With each passing day we are seeing more proof of the changes taking place concerning the power and available opportunities for the black man and I feel this should be recognized and verified. It is good to see things that were, at one time, harder for the black man to obtain now becoming easier and more plentiful.

A few things like this that come to mind are respect, authority and most importantly availability and access to white pussy whether it be married or single. I believe that most everyone here and many beyond sites like this will back me up when I say that it is very exciting to see a black man in full control of a pretty white female as he sexually uses her white body to satisfy his high sex drive in all the ways that she has never before experienced.

Just the thought of how she reacts to his raw power by giving little to no resistance while he enjoys doing the things to her that she nor anybody else has ever seen her endure and experience before. These types of situations are increasing daily and provides the support and desire for more of the same in the future.

It allows the black man to gain enormous amounts of ego boosts, self esteem, sexual experience above and beyond anything that the white boys could ever accomplish, fuel for discussions among him and his black buddies of their past sexual accomplishments involving white females and plenty of thoughts and ideas for more white girl sexual experimentations. Plus it adds a perfect opportunity for them to flaunt and practice their newfound ability and the opportunities that come with it to exhibit power and control over the white boys that now acknowledge, accept and support whatever actions the black man decides is appropriate for them.

It allows the white females who have recently experienced the power of being blacked to vividly describe to her presently unblacked friends these powerful first time feelings of sexual gratifications that she has now experienced like nothing ever before. It adds plenty more desire for more of the same in the future too.

So part of my salute to the black man is a thank you for taking the time to give our white females what they need sexually while training them on how to perform their duties to provide the sexual relief that the black man desires now and in the future. Thanks for the time and effort it takes to properly train the white boys on what is expected of us to insure that a steady increase in popularity, participation and the recruitment presently unblacked whites continues for this lifestyle.

I have other ideas on different ways that we could use to show the black man that we appreciate and approve of his contributing role in providing the complete sexual gratification of white couples everywhere but would love to hear others thoughts and ideas.

With each passing day we are seeing more proof of the changes taking place concerning the power and available opportunities for the black man and I feel this should be recognized and verified. It is good to see things that were, at one time, harder for the black man to obtain now becoming easier and more plentiful.

A few things like this that come to mind are respect, authority and most importantly availability and access to white pussy whether it be married or single. I believe that most everyone here and many beyond sites like this will back me up when I say that it is very exciting to see a black man in full control of a pretty white female as he sexually uses her white body to satisfy his high sex drive in all the ways that she has never before experienced.

Just the thought of how she reacts to his raw power by giving little to no resistance while he enjoys doing the things to her that she nor anybody else has ever seen her endure and experience before. These types of situations are increasing daily and provides the support and desire for more of the same in the future.

It allows the black man to gain enormous amounts of ego boosts, self esteem, sexual experience above and beyond anything that the white boys could ever accomplish, fuel for discussions among him and his black buddies of their past sexual accomplishments involving white females and plenty of thoughts and ideas for more white girl sexual experimentations. Plus it adds a perfect opportunity for them to flaunt and practice their newfound ability and the opportunities that come with it to exhibit power and control over the white boys that now acknowledge, accept and support whatever actions the black man decides is appropriate for them.

It allows the white females who have recently experienced the power of being blacked to vividly describe to her presently unblacked friends these powerful first time feelings of sexual gratifications that she has now experienced like nothing ever before. It adds plenty more desire for more of the same in the future too.

So part of my salute to the black man is a thank you for taking the time to give our white females what they need sexually while training them on how to perform their duties to provide the sexual relief that the black man desires now and in the future. Thanks for the time and effort it takes to properly train the white boys on what is expected of us to insure that a steady increase in popularity, participation and the recruitment presently unblacked whites continues for this lifestyle.

I have other ideas on different ways that we could use to show the black man that we appreciate and approve of his contributing role in providing the complete sexual gratification of white couples everywhere but would love to hear others thoughts and ideas.

I would love my wife to get chatted up by a black guy,i dont think it would be long before a black guy would get into her knickers.

Last night I went to the grocery store and while I was in the parking lot a Black Man and his white woman walked passed me. They had two interracial children and this beautiful white woman was also very pregnant. My first inclination was to get down on the pavement and worship this Black Man for impregnating His white girl, and to worship the white girl for carrying the Black Man’s Superior seed. So yes, I salute Black Men and worship Them and I worship white women who carry Black Seed in their bellies.

Nice Art. Congratulations. Thats what I call "getting lucky" . It used to be getting lucky for us whiteguys was getting a hot piece of ass, but now its a storke of luck for us to be in the right place to see a hot whitechic with her black stud and her black babies.. Again Art. congrats and hope you had a nice wanking thinking of that little whitefoxx being bred by her black bull.

I agree nocomp, white boys used to be in search of a piece of ass for the sexual release and now it's search of the thoughts, sights and sounds of the black man getting some creamy white pussy that we want for our sexual release.

I would even go so far as to say that now, you could find a white boy who hasn't had any pussy in a while and ask him which he would rather do, fuck a pretty lady himself or watch a black man fuck her instead of him and most would pick the latter choice.

Then you could offer him an added bonus by asking him which he would choose when the black man is finished with her. Would he rather have the pretty lady suck his dick or would he rather just clean her up instead and the latter choice wins again.

I agree with all the choices and encourage all black studs to hit on our wive's and give them what they want and need!!!!!!

Well, it looks like the cleanup duty is the early leader in the poll. Not surprising though really because that is an excellent way to show our loyalty, support and thanks to the black man for fucking our white females real good so they remain happy and sexually fulfilled.

Not really sure what it is that makes so many of us whites want the black mans cum so bad but whatever it is it's working. We want it and they are glad that we do. I feel sure that the black man will start making us work a little harder to get it sooner than later and why not? We want it, he has it so in certain situations why not require us to do something that would benefit him before we are allowed to get it. I think that is fair and really expect to start seeing it some.

Black Men should be saluted. Black men have kicked our white asses. White girls are always ready to give up their pussies to Black Men because they sense the superior nature of Black Men. And white girls who go Black (which is more everyday) turn white boys into eunuchs and slaves, and white boys love them for it. The white boy will submit to chastity and even castration at the behest of his white mistress who has gone Black. I would say definitely this deserves a salute to Black Men!

Hahahahaha..ok....I can see by this that most of the folks on here are posers. This thread should be posted in the fantasy/erotic chat section...cause it just aint the way ******* is...and every level headed person knows that. We have been swingers for years....my wife has taken more bbc than probably a good majority of the so called people here. Don't get me wrong..I love wathcing my babygirl work a fat cock....but all this talk of bowing down ..submitting..all this other crap...c'mon man get a life..you can be in this L/S and still have dignity. I DO NOT think that by letting my honey have some fun with a BBC it makes me less of a man.. we do it because its fun..we live off of that experience for days in our bedroom....."once you go black you never go back"...ya its a fun phrase but hardly realistic. My wife is staying with her bbc bf tonight...but you know what,,she is going to come home to me tomorrow...i will most likely tear that ass up..and we will go on. Guys I love fantasy chat.....I think its great...ive seen my wife with many black guys ..hell im here trying to find one to surprise her with,..but for god sakes know this...im never gonna get anywhere near your cock...im not going to lick her snatch while you bang her,,,fucking gross....if that your deal,,kudos to you....so if any brothats in the real world wanna get at it hit me up. I know alot of this is fun and games....and thats fucking great...but come to me and call me a wimpy "whiteboy" and I'm liable to show you just how fucking wimpy I am..starting with a punch to your fucking jaw. So in closing...the best way i can show a black man that i approve of him getting white pussy ....is to LET him fuck my wife...stress let,,,,cause my baby dont play unless daddy says its cool. And anyone on this forum that are true swinger know that this is just the way ******* is.

Black Men should be saluted. Black men have kicked our white asses. White girls are always ready to give up their pussies to Black Men because they sense the superior nature of Black Men. And white girls who go Black (which is more everyday) turn white boys into eunuchs and slaves, and white boys love them for it. The white boy will submit to chastity and even castration at the behest of his white mistress who has gone Black. I would say definitely this deserves a salute to Black Men!
LOL..ok whatever...aint no one cutting my balls off

Hahahahaha..ok....I can see by this that most of the folks on here are posers. This thread should be posted in the fantasy/erotic chat section...cause it just aint the way ******* is...and every level headed person knows that. We have been swingers for years....my wife has taken more bbc than probably a good majority of the so called people here. Don't get me wrong..I love wathcing my babygirl work a fat cock....but all this talk of bowing down ..submitting..all this other crap...c'mon man get a life..you can be in this L/S and still have dignity. I DO NOT think that by letting my honey have some fun with a BBC it makes me less of a man.. we do it because its fun..we live off of that experience for days in our bedroom....."once you go black you never go back"...ya its a fun phrase but hardly realistic. My wife is staying with her bbc bf tonight...but you know what,,she is going to come home to me tomorrow...i will most likely tear that ass up..and we will go on. Guys I love fantasy chat.....I think its great...ive seen my wife with many black guys ..hell im here trying to find one to surprise her with,..but for god sakes know this...im never gonna get anywhere near your cock...im not going to lick her snatch while you bang her,,,fucking gross....if that your deal,,kudos to you....so if any brothats in the real world wanna get at it hit me up. I know alot of this is fun and games....and thats fucking great...but come to me and call me a wimpy "whiteboy" and I'm liable to show you just how fucking wimpy I am..starting with a punch to your fucking jaw. So in closing...the best way i can show a black man that i approve of him getting white pussy ....is to LET him fuck my wife...stress let,,,,cause my baby dont play unless daddy says its cool. And anyone on this forum that are true swinger know that this is just the way ******* is.
Once again you represent for yours my man!! when motherfuckas realize we can all have fun if they keep it that way, everything will be all right. Me personally, I'm always down for a good fuck, and a good fight whatever the situation calls for you know what I'm sayin?

Ok Phil. But maybe we don't all agree but we can still be friends. You can't deny that black males are superior athletes. If you follow sports like I do you witnessed how blacks have taken over in the arena, putting whiteguys (many of my idols) to the bench. Todays white females, aluts and ladies alikou see e are huge fans to black athletes and you them wearing the jerseys with black star's name on the back. I think the ladies fanasize of being manhandled and having sex with the most alpha males

Whatever Phil, you are entitled to your opinion just like everyone else. Different people have different situations, you have yours and they have theirs. I am sure you have certain ways of doing things but that doesn't mean everyone does them that way. It's called freedom of choice. It doesn't matter to me how you do your thing simply because that's your deal, not mine. I won't criticize about it either way because like I said, it doesn't matter to me.

I guess maybe we are similar in one way because like you, I ain't beyond kicking an ass or two myself if and when that need arises.

Whatever Phil, you are entitled to your opinion just like everyone else. Different people have different situations, you have yours and they have theirs. I am sure you have certain ways of doing things but that doesn't mean everyone does them that way. It's called freedom of choice. It doesn't matter to me how you do your thing simply because that's your deal, not mine. I won't criticize about it either way because like I said, it doesn't matter to me.

I guess maybe we are similar in one way because like you, I ain't beyond kicking an ass or two myself if and when that need arises.
Sure. though you missed my entire point. I read alot of the threads posted here, alot of the guys, most I would say "want" or "fantasize" about this kind of relationship..and that is great. What I was saying is this man., we have been in this lifestyle for a long time, my wife dates all races as do I. I know lots of women that will bang a black guy,,cause its fun yes. You narrative is just a little over the top is all, brother, thats just not the way it is in the 95% of the L/S. My "opinion" as you stated is based on 20 years of being swingers, attending countelss L/S parties and so on. I liked your post, but its more fantasy than reality, I do enjoy reading and writing such things. I have written many such stories myself.

OK Phil, I understand the point of your post entirely, I guess what I don't understand is the reason behind the post. You say that you feel some posts are probably based on fantasy and that is great yet you ambush them for posting it. No one likes that.

You also said that 95% of the time that it just doesn't happen that way. But what you have to understand is that if and when the fantasy they speak of turns into reality for them then what they will want to set up that reality to be based on and include that fantasy. If working up to a reality situation like that is not going to satisfy the fantasy that fuels it then why bother? Plus, if by chance they decide to talk about it on the forums and then get attacked for what they said then the entire situation goes downhill from there and it certainly doesn't have to be like that.

Your 20 years of doing this obviously didn't include those types of fantasies so naturally the reality aspect of it won't either. But that still doesn't mean that it isn't happening somewhere, just not where it has involved you and your experiences. Just saying...

Phil for president my man is real cool dont knock him for having confidence and the balls to allow his women to gice some dick. Atleast my white brother is honest about his ******* i know plenty of white guys who dont know that their wife or girlfriend is a under cover brother lover and go behind their backs and suck and fuck black guys when they arent around. So if u aint down with PHIL suck it cause hes cool and hoonest play on playa...

Back