Sadder

Whos cock is more sad and pathetic?

• deathproof

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • ylejames

Votes: 28 63.6%

• Total voters
Wow, guys, they are both pretty pathetic, but it does look like deathproof has just a slight bit more girth (if that is even the term to use), so ylejames would seem to be the winner ... er ... loser ... ummm.. the "sadder" of the two. :D

I would like to commend you both for stepping up to the challenge and showing stiffies!
I think that you both deserve a good wanking. No sense letting the little things go totally to waste! :bounce:

Wow, guys, they are both pretty pathetic, but it does look like deathproof has just a slight bit more girth (if that is even the term to use), so ylejames would seem to be the winner ... er ... loser ... ummm.. the "sadder" of the two. :D

I would like to commend you both for stepping up to the challenge and showing stiffies!
I think that you both deserve a good wanking. No sense letting the little things go totally to waste! :bounce:
ylejames can be my bitch, i rule in comparision with him :D

both sad but Deathproof is about the same as my hubby Brian but the winner with the saddest white dicklet is ylejames no doubt!
heres a pic of Brian hardbrian.jpg

ylejames can be my bitch, i rule in comparision with him :D

OK, settle down, don't let that slight and I do mean slight, advantage swell your head (even if it does swell more than your penis), your still closer to "finger cot" territory than a real condom. :bounce:

Although, I do suppose that, as you are both in need of companionship, the two of you might consider getting together and take turns being each others "bitch". ;)

OK, settle down, don't let that slight and I do mean slight, advantage swell your head (even if it does swell more than your penis), your still closer to "finger cot" territory than a real condom. :bounce:

Although, I do suppose that, as you are both in need of companionship, the two of you might consider getting together and take turns being each others "bitch". ;)
Do u think, i should be his bitch or what? But im biger, thats the fact !

Whos cock is sadder and more pathetic?
Deathproof:
View attachment 119553
ylejames: View attachment 119554
OK, settle down, ................

aw guys, it's cute when u litttle guys fight like this but y not shake hands and get back to ur corners? a quarter inch here and there jsut doesn't mattter. each of u'd need at least 3 more inches to be in contention. :devil: i agree with willsrvu. y don't u 2 consider pairing up? :bounce:

Do u think, i should be his bitch or what? But im biger, thats the fact !

Yes, of course you should take turns being each others bitch. It's not like yours is THAT MUCH bigger that you should get to be the bull all the time. Heck, it's not like either of you are all that far out of extra large clitoris range.

If it makes you feel more manly, you can be the bull the extra week of all the months that have five weeks. That way you get an extra four weeks per year of increased manhood, which percentage wise is about how much larger your penis is.
Otherwise, you get to be the bull on the first and third weeks and ylejames gets to use you as his bitch the second and fourth weeks. I think that is fair, unless someone else has a suggestion.

Enjoy, boys!

Back