Sad news...

cuckyboi4BBC

Gold Member
From
IN, US
Hello. It is with a heavy heart I regret to inform anyone whom has been following my Wife/Cuckoldress and myself that on July 9, 2014 she passed away from a major heart attack. She was only 48 years old. She lived her life to the fullest and enjoyed our cuckold relationship. She leaves behind myself, her mom, 4 children and multiple Black lovers. We will all miss her very much. We had been separated for a while due to her taking care of her mom. I know she would want me to express how much she enjoyed this site and the many Black Men who spent time with us. Thank you all for welcoming us into this wonderful community.

Hello. It is with a heavy heart I regret to inform anyone whom has been following my Wife/Cuckoldress and myself that on July 9, 2014 she passed away from a major heart attack. She was only 48 years old. She lived her life to the fullest and enjoyed our cuckold relationship. She leaves behind myself, her mom, 4 children and multiple Black lovers. We will all miss her very much. We had been separated for a while due to her taking care of her mom. I know she would want me to express how much she enjoyed this site and the many Black Men who spent time with us. Thank you all for welcoming us into this wonderful community.
Smh.. I'm so sorry. This is painful.

So sorry to hear of your loss. We just lost our adopted ******* ( he wasn't our *******, but kind of adopted him years ago) on July 6th. We feel your pain. 48 is WAY to young. Our boy was just 20. Take care and remember all the good times!!!!

WOW!!! That's horrible!! I am so sadden to hear all of this i know that's got to be very stressful and hard to cope with i feel your pain! I hope she rest in peace she passed away so young too...

Back