sabina big cock brazilian transexual in london

hi names sabina i am 27 originally from rio brazil , i am a transexual that enjoys both men and women , i love bbc and love hot white pussy , i may not be everyones cup of tea , but i welcome people that are open minded and willin to experience a big cock transexual , my cock size 9 half inches hard and girt 8 inches , i am livin in london for 17 years now

Attachments

• cock (4).jpg
    cock (4).jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 250
  • my cock (2).jpg
    my cock (2).jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 249
  • nat.jpg
    nat.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 238
  • nat (2).jpg
    nat (2).jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 229
hi names sabina i am 27 originally from rio brazil , i am a transexual that enjoys both men and women , i love bbc and love hot white pussy , i may not be everyones cup of tea , but i welcome people that are open minded and willin to experience a big cock transexual , my cock size 9 half inches hard and girt 8 inches , i am livin in london for 17 years now
Damn girl, you've got all the goodies. Have not been to UK in a long time might have to make some plans!

:):) Wow , U R Sooo Very Hottttttttt.. Luv ur Pics ... I Luv Lrg Fat Cocks fuckin my throat balls Deep & my boi-pussy ... Luv atm.... U tell bt my name that I cant get enough cummmmmmm to swallow....​

Mmmmm your 9" x 8" & My 10"x 8" we could do some real damage 2 each other lol!;)

Have you any thoughts for my wife?

Would also like to lick a wet pussy while being fucked by both huge cocks! mmm, my pussy is juicy!
Mmmmmm love 2 pull my BBC out of it & C all that juice on it babe then have U lick it all off 4 me 4 B I stick my BBC deep into your tight white pink ass.

Wow Sabrina, you are a Dreamgirl for me. My white Tranny ass would love to be stuffed by your amazing big black cock...
wanna see more of you please ...
CIMG3326_2.jpgCIMG3480_2.jpg

Very pretty and nice boobs. If you were here, I would let you suck my dick and maybe put my dick in your ass of yours.

Back