Russian wife - now she is hotwife

So the day came when we make time to escape from the bustle of the work. Friday night I had previously agreed with a man that he came. It was a surprise for my wife. Photography unfortunately we did not do, it was too much passionate about were my wife. Therefore, I try to describe everything in detail. So the evening in good company at home. Table with fruit drinks, etc. leisurely evening was held under the conversations. After a while I went into the shower, giving time to my wife and guest to talk alittle. Meanwhile, I hear they have moved from words to the body. Comfortably ensconced on the sofa began to kiss undress. While being a guest in the soul has clung to pussy wife. How does this picture warms the soul tongue lover between the legs of my wife, and she closed her eyes and leaned thrilled. Meanwhile, I fell in beside him. We started kissing, nipples I caressed delightful wife, lover just stared between her legs. I whispered in your ear, not as much as I love her, she gracefully while writhing couch. Our guest from nephrite rods meanwhile were ready to work and defense, he went in first, and I loved her mouth. Sweet smacking of lips with pleasure soared in the room. Gentle stonyschekotali my soul. At the head of favorite vertelos- it all for you! A short pit stop, changing postures and then I lick the nectar from the wet pussy and is already a member of the lover of his wife bustled in her mouth. All this was fine. Excitation like sea waves, nakatykali throughout the body. Wife - basking on the two men. Beautiful! At some point my darling wanted both us. We said done, crowded but not mad, switch up, switch down mmm mleem wife. After these caresses, I entered the waterfall is a real nectar flowing from the most beloved kitty. Partner settled slightly lower, continuing to caress the tongue pussy. All the rush came, I finished - and the river flowed through the shelf milk and honey. Lover her continued petting so came late at night. A few times we made pit stops and threw three spa.
Do not judge strictly, the first time I write.
We hope his wife will soon organize another mfm or already mmmf. We are looking forward to a decent man held and couples.
View attachment 602308
Damn thats horny, can i be next

happy
So the day came when we make time to escape from the bustle of the work. Friday night I had previously agreed with a man that he came. It was a surprise for my wife. Photography unfortunately we did not do, it was too much passionate about were my wife. Therefore, I try to describe everything in detail. So the evening in good company at home. Table with fruit drinks, etc. leisurely evening was held under the conversations. After a while I went into the shower, giving time to my wife and guest to talk alittle. Meanwhile, I hear they have moved from words to the body. Comfortably ensconced on the sofa began to kiss undress. While being a guest in the soul has clung to pussy wife. How does this picture warms the soul tongue lover between the legs of my wife, and she closed her eyes and leaned thrilled. Meanwhile, I fell in beside him. We started kissing, nipples I caressed delightful wife, lover just stared between her legs. I whispered in your ear, not as much as I love her, she gracefully while writhing couch. Our guest from nephrite rods meanwhile were ready to work and defense, he went in first, and I loved her mouth. Sweet smacking of lips with pleasure soared in the room. Gentle stonyschekotali my soul. At the head of favorite vertelos- it all for you! A short pit stop, changing postures and then I lick the nectar from the wet pussy and is already a member of the lover of his wife bustled in her mouth. All this was fine. Excitation like sea waves, nakatykali throughout the body. Wife - basking on the two men. Beautiful! At some point my darling wanted both us. We said done, crowded but not mad, switch up, switch down mmm mleem wife. After these caresses, I entered the waterfall is a real nectar flowing from the most beloved kitty. Partner settled slightly lower, continuing to caress the tongue pussy. All the rush came, I finished - and the river flowed through the shelf milk and honey. Lover her continued petting so came late at night. A few times we made pit stops and threw three spa.
We hope his wife will soon organize another mfm or already mmmf. We are looking forward to a decent man held and couples.
View attachment 602308
View attachment 602308
congratulation for your big step.your wife is hot and i am happy for your first step.share new story of your adventures and of course photo of your pretty new hotwife .i follow you both intrested.

Back